Chapter 3 (Police Department)

Gilinsky's pov

It was Friday and we had to go to the police department. Lilly was up playing on her iPad mini.

"Hey Lilly billy." I said.

"Hi Gilinsky." Lilly said.

"Come on let's get you in the shower." I said getting her some clothes.

"Okay." Lilly said going to turn the shower on.

"Lilly your clothes are out here." I said putting down a pink flannel with a white tank top and some black jeans with some light pink vans.

"Okay Gilinsky thanks!" Lilly exclaimed.

All the boys were having cereal I got myself some. I was going to have some Cinnamon Toast Crunch when Nash took the box away from me.

"No! CTC are mine!" Nash said.

"Um okay." I said taking some Frosted Flakes.

*at the police department*

"Um we would like to find some information on our daughter." Aaron said lifting her up.

"Okay please take her back here." The police said.

"What's your name sweetheart?" The police officer asked her.

"Lilly Jacobson." Lilly said.

"Okay I need to take your blood so I can find out who you are. Okay?" The police officer said.

"Okay," she said taking her flannel off and handing it to Shawn.

*after the blood test thingy*

"Okay so the mother of Lilly is Marie Jacobson and the father is well um there is no record of her father." The confused police officer said.

"Um can I take all of your blood so I can compare them to hers. I mean just to make sure." The police asked we all nodded.

"Okay so I found out that Jack Johnson is her great-cousin." The police said and Jack smiled at Lilly.

"And Aaron Carpenter you are also a great-cousin. We still don't know what she looks like." The officer said.

"I remember something about her." Lilly peeped out.

"Yeah Lilly." I said.

"Her name is Marie Jacobson. She has blue eyes, her hair is down to her shoulder blades and it's light brown. That's all I remember." Lilly said.

"Thank you Lilly." The officer said.

"That's all we need. Here is everything about Lilly." The officer said handing the papers to Nash.

*after the police department*

Nash's pov

We all decided to go to Tacobell since Lilly has never been to a fast food restaurant. Everyone got their food and I asked Lilly if she liked spicy food, she nodded. After we ordered we walked over to the both that Lilly was already sitting at.

"Yay! I'm hungry." Lilly said with excitement.

"Here you are Lilly." I said handing her a taco.

"Mmmm this is really good." Lilly said taking another bite of the taco and we all chuckled at what she said.

"Well take some home." I said getting up and going to buy some more tacos.

When we were in the car I was looking over Lilly's information.

Name: Lilly Hannah Jacobson
Birthday: May 19, 2007 6:47pm
Blood type: AB+
Mother: Marie Jacobson
Father: no information
Siblings: Gaby Liz Jacobson, Alex Henry Jacobson
Hospital born at: Bailey Madison Hospital, Washington.

Wow she really traveled a long way. We need to get her siblings out of where they are. She's the toughest girl I've ever met. We went home and we played on the wii and we a lot of fun but we had to go to bed. So that was a good day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm bored so I finished writing this sooo yahhhh :)) 😛

Follow

Comment

Vote

For more