Chapter 4 (Birthday Party)

Aaron's pov

We are having a birthday party for Lilly. She's turning eight. Lilly made a birthday list with everything she wanted.

Birthday list
Puppy
Vans
Barbie dolls
My brother and my sister
One direction tickets
iPhone 5
Horsies
Paints
4-wheeler
Clothes
Wii

And that's when the fourth one caught my eye. 'My brother and my sister'.

"Guys come in here we have a problem." I said calling them in my room.

"What's wrong?" Every boy asked.

"Read this." I said handing them the list.

"Oh crap." Carter said.

"This isn't good." Gilinsky stated.

"Oh no." Nash said.

"Guys she wants her siblings." I said.

"Maybe we can find them when she's nine?" Nash suggested.

"Maybe but she wants them now." I said.

"The puppy isn't a bad idea." Matt said.

"Yeah maybe we should talk to her about her siblings." Shawn said.

"Okay family meeting." I said as I was getting up to go to the living room and everyone followed. Johnson was getting Lilly.

"Okay Lilly." I said unsure.

"We have to talk to you about something." Carter said.

"Okay." Lilly said.

"So on your birthday list. You wanted your siblings correct?" Matt asked.

"Yeah." She smiled.

"Well we have one problem. We are already have you but maybe we can go out and find them when we travel to Washington." I said.

"Oh okay." Lilly said as her smile faded away.

After all of that we all got ready to go to the mall. Lilly picked her own outfit out. She came down in a floral skater skirt, a white short sleeves shirt, and some white flip flops. We all had pancakes and we were on our way to the mall.

We had a routine so Lilly wouldn't know that we each got her something. One boy would go shopping and buy her one thing then put them in the truck. I bought her three pairs of vans and a whole outfit. After I bought that I got the keys and put it in the back of the truck. Taylor was buying her the 4-wheeler which was going to be pink with a rainbow helmet. He was also buying her an outfit. We were all buying her an outfit. Matt was getting the puppy. Nash was getting her some Barbie dolls from Skylynn and some new ones too. Johnson was buying her the One Direction tickets Nash was going with her because he loves 1D he got her hooked on them. Cam was buying the iPhone 5s for her. He got a light purple lifeproof case for her. Shawn was buying her the Wii with some horse games and other games too with three more controllers. Gilinsky was buying her paints with a canvas and some paper to paint with too. Carter brought her some horsies, a necklace which said princess, he bought her some crop tops and I knew that would happen. Since it was May we all decided to buy her a few bathing suits. I got her a yellow bikini which was polka dotted. Shawn bought her a bikini which had all pink bottoms and the top was pink yellow pink but ruffled. Gilinsky brought her an all purple one. Cam and Nash bought her ones that looked the same but different colors one blue and purple the other green and blue. Lilly is really spoiled.

Cameron's pov

Everyone's mom was setting up at the house so when Lilly would get there she would have some company while we got her gifts ready. When we got their Lilly met all of her cousins, aunts, uncles, grandmas, and grandpas too. Taylor and Matt went to go get the 4-wheeler and then the puppy. They came back all of Lilly's cousins were playing in the jumpy house, trampoline, or swimming in the pool.

"Come on kids were going to sing happy birthday to Lilly!" Candi yelled as all the kids came running in.

"Happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Lilly happy birthday to you!!" Everyone sang.

"Make a wish Lilly." Sierra said.

She made a wish and blew the candles out. We all ate cake and it was time to open the presents. When she got the paints she started jumping up in down and I did see her smirk a little I knew what she was going to do. She screamed when she got her phone. When Taylor brought the 4-wheeler in I saw her eyes twinkle with happiness. I'm glad we took her in.

We were all watching her open her presents when she just came running towards all of us and hugged us. Best group hug ever.

"Thank you daddy's!" Lilly yelled kissing our cheeks.

"Lilly, we have one more present for you." Matt said bringing a large box out.

"Open it Lilly." Matt said grabbing her hand and bringing her towards the box.

She saw the box moving so she opened it really fast. She saw the husky pop out of the box.

"Oh my gosh you got me a puppy!" Lilly yelled running around with her cousins and the new puppy.

"Lil what are you going to name her?" Taylor asked.

"Potato? No. I got a good name, Shadow." She said petting Shadow.

"Shadow!" Jack and Jack yelled then Shadow barked at them.

"Uncle Aaron!" Greyson yelled running to me.

"Hey bud." I said picking him up. How old is he? He's 6 right now he will be 7 in a few months.

We had a lot of fun but it was getting late. It was around 8 to 8:30 when everyone started going home.

We thanked everyone for coming an all of the gifts. After everyone left we went to the backyard and turned on every single light that we had in the backyard. I was getting Lilly's helmet on. While Taylor was starting the 4-wheeler. We all watched as Taylor told her the keys. Taylor was by her the whole time she started moving. She got the hang of it and we all watched. She was better than Taylor. She got tired of riding so we went inside and we all changed into our pjs. It was a good day. We all went to bed. Shadow fell asleep with Lilly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Dudesssss chapta four isa doneeee ✌️

Follow

Comment

Vote

For more