Part 1

Half way through the bus ride Shawn lightly tapped on my shoulder, "I'm sorry for being so rude.." he said hesitantly. "Uhm its okay i guess?" an awkward silence shortly came after that, "Chelsy!" Andreya had said making me jump a little, i could hear shawn laughing a little. "What do you want!?" i said whisper yelling, "He's cute.." she said smirking. "Yeah and way out of my league!" I reminded her. "Whatever," she said rolling her eyes. We had finally gotten to school and I stood up getting ready to get off, Shawn was right behind me and i could feel his eyes roaming my body, it sent shivers running down my spine. I got off the bus and waited out on the sidewalk for Andreya and Marisabel, in the corner of my eye I could see Shawn looking at me confused, I pretended I didn't notice and just stood there waiting. Finally i spotted them and we went to breakfast, of course Shawn and the rest of his friends were with him, it included Nash, Carter, Aaron, Jack and Jack, Taylor, Matthew, and Cameron. All the girls at my school were head over heels in love with them, I wouldnt blame them, after all they are really attractive. But i've also heard that they're man whores so I try to avoid them as much as I could. "Your Id number please," the lunch lady said knocking me out of my thoughts, I quickly gave her my number and sat down with Andreya and Marisabel. "Shawn keeps eyeing you Chelsy," Marisabel said with a mouthful of pizza. "No he is not, and chew your damn food you look like a cow!" I said laughing, she gave me the evil eye but then laughed with me. "No but he really is eyeing you.." she said in a more serious tone. I turned around and sure enough Shawn and his friends were looking over at me. "Oh my gosh why are they looking over at me.." I whispered to myself. "Girl i dont know whats going on but just to let you know hes coming over here," ARE YOU KIDDING ME OH MY GOSH WHY?! I thought to myself. "Hi.." I heard Shawn right behind me, my body completely froze. "Oh hi Shawn!" Andreya said "What brings you over here?" "I wanted to talk to Chelsy if thats okay.." I was a bit confused after hearing that. "Uhm for what?" I asked. "I wanted to know if you were free tonight?" My heart started beating so fast I was afraid he could hear it. "Yeah, why?" I acted as if it didnt effect me in any sort of way, but in reality it sent a wave of energy running through my entire body. "Can you come over after school then?" he said. "Sure..." "Okay cool see you after school then," he said giving me a wink and walking away. My cheeks started burning again and I tried to hide it but Andreya and Marisabel obviously noticed. "Ooooooh!" they said. "SHUTUP ITS NO BIG DEAL OK!" I yelled, but it was..