Part 2

Shawn's P.O.V

I had gotten my food and sat down with the rest of the guys, I couldn't help but take a few glances over at Chelsy. "Shawn who are you looking at!? You haven't said a word since you got here," Cameron said. "Huh? No one.." I said lying to him and the rest of the guys. "Mmm, alright," Cameron said a bit skeptical. A couple minutes passed and I figured they had forgotten about it now so I looked over at her again, this time Nash saw me. "Shawn, why do you keep looking over at Chelsy? You like her or something?" he whispered. Of course all the boys heard and wanted to know what was up with me. "Are you kidding me? Of course I don't she's definitely not my type," I told them. "Then why do you keep looking over at her?" Aaron asked me. "Because.." I tried to make up an excuse, "she keeps looking at me!" good enough right? "Ohhh" they all said. "I have a dare for you Shawn." Taylor said with the biggest smirk ever. "You have a month to get in her pants, and if you dont you're gonna have to pay us $100 each." all the guys agreed and it was now my turn to agree, they looked over waiting for my response, "Sure, how hard can it be?" I said while smirking so they knew i wasnt afraid of a little dare, but I knew I would regret this later..

I walked over to where her and her friends were sitting and I saw that Chelsy didnt even know i was walking right behind her. It made me feel a bit sad which was odd of me to feel that, "Hi.." I said to them a bit nervous. "Oh hi Shawn!" she said. "What brings you over here?" Andreya asked, my mind went blank I didnt know what to say. "I wanted to talk to Chelsy if thats okay.." "Uhm for what?" Chelsy said. WHAT DO I SAY DONT FREAK OUT SHAWN. "I wanted to know if you're free tonight," I asked trying to sound confident. "Yeah, why?" she said blankly. It made me feel a bit angry since every girl basically wants me and would do anything for me to ask them out, I knew i had to win her over for sure now.. "Can you come over after school then?" I asked her. "Sure..." she said confused. "Okay cool see you after school then," I said walking away and giving her a wink, hopefully that'll give her something to think about.