{29}

The hostess sat Tyler and I down at the restaurant we agreed on. We ordered our drinks and looked over the menu. I eventually decided on chicken tenders and placed my menu at the end of the table after our waitress dropped our drinks off.

"What're you getting?" Tyler asked. "Chicken tenders, you?" I asked. "Probably a burger, I've been craving one." He laughed as he pulled his phone out and got onto Snapchat.

"Hey, Ty?" I questioned as I looked at him. He looked up and set his phone down. "What's up?" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"Will you tell me if I'm too harsh on you guys? I don't mean to be, I just want you guys to get tower one because you guys have always wanted it." I softly said. "Don't worry, Cal. We know you don't mean to and we know that you're just trying to help us." He said as he extended his hand out. I placed my hand on his.

"Are you guys ready to order?" Our waitress asked. We both nodded and ordered. "Thank you!" I told her before she walked away. She smiled and put the order in.

I nodded and grabbed my phone from my pocket. Snapchat opened up so I looked through my friend's stories.

Tyler <3

"What did you post on your story?" I asked as I looked up at him. He widely smiled and cutely laughed. "Just open it." He grinned. I narrowed my eyes and opened his story.

'She's so cute!' Was the caption of a photo of me drinking my sweet tea. I giggled as I looked up at him. He was pointing his phone camera at me. "Stop!" I giggled as I pushed it gently. He chuckled as he ended the video before showing it to me.

"I look like a crackhead." I joked as we messed around before the food came. The waitress smiled before ducking back to the kitchen. Tyler reaches over and grabs a French fry. "Hey! You literally have a whole plate full of fries!" I exclaimed. He smiled as he ate the fry. I smirked and grabbed one of his fries.

"It's only fair." I joked.

•••

Tyler and I were currently sitting on his bed eating ice cream. He was sitting near the top of his bed and I was towards the bottom.

"So, this is your first time staying the night at my house." Tyler smiled as he set his bowl down at the same time as me. "Yep! Your rooms nice, I don't think I've ever been in it." I laughed as my phone dinged beside Tyler. I crawled over to him and sat between his legs before turning my phone on.

It was a notification from the Australia group chat. Tyler kissed the top of my head as he looked down at the Snapchat. It was Ryan, Ray, and Hannah hanging out. I opened the camera and made a pouty face. Tyler did a peace sign for the camera before I took the picture.

'Miss you guys :(.' I captioned it before sending it to the group chat. Tyler hands slid down my shoulders to my waist. "What are you doing?" I smiled up at him as I lifted my head and rested it on his shoulder. Tyler grinned as he shrugged before kissing my temple.

The door opened and his mom walked in. "Hi." I smiled as I lifted my head off Tyler's shoulder. "Hey! We're taking Sasha to a friends house and going to dinner with the baby, you guys want to join?" She asked. "No, I took her out for dinner earlier. Thank you though." Tyler smiles. "Okay, we should be back around 9:30 ish." His mom smiles before leaving. I leaned against Tyler and went through my Instagram feed.

The Australia group chat popped back up on my notifications. I chuckled as I opened it. Tyler's hands returned to my side and traced figures on my exposed hips from my crop top.

Tyler glanced down at my phone as I opened the snap they sent me. It was a photo of the three of them doing peace signs with 'Tell him if he breaks your heart we're going to fight him.'

Tyler read it and laughed. "Let me see that." He chuckled before grabbing my phone out of my hand. He took a quick photo of him kissing my cheek and typed over my head so I couldn't see it.

"Can we not be on our phones, I want to spend time with you." I pouted as I looked up at him. He placed my phone on his nightstand and kissed my lips after sending the snap. His large hands picked me up and turned me around to face him. Tyler placed my legs over his so I was straddling his thighs.

He kissed me deeply and pulled me closer to him. Tyler's hands rested on my hips as we kissed. I could tell he wanted more than this. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. I slowly nodded before kissing him again. Tyler flipped us over so he was hovering over me. He pulled away just to pull his shirt off before kissing me again.

•••

The next morning, I skipped out of the house as Tyler laughed behind me while closing the door. I skipped onto the bus and sat down beside Gina. She handed me a pop tart as Tyler passed to sit beside Eric on the seat beside him since he was sitting with Lizzie. Gina and I made jokes as we drove to the beach.

"So, What's got you so happy today?" She laughed. Tyler laughed behind us. "Don't start." I laughed as I turned around to face him. He threw his hands up in surrender and turned back to his phone.

I turned back to Gina. "Just in a good mood I guess." I shrugged as we pulled up to the beach. The six of us got off just to see Dylan waiting for us. I furrowed my eyebrows as Tyler placed his hand on my back. "Callie, can I talk to you?" She softly asked. Tyler looked down at me with a concerning look on his face.

"Ty, I'm fine. Yeah, we can talk." I nodded before following her to the HQ. "You guys can start on the 3 mile run, I'll be back." I told them.