1

Gal was sitting on the couch. She's been watching Marvel movies with Sauce for the past hours and they're down to the most important one. Sauce was making popcorn since she knew what was coming was gonna be sad. She watched the trailers.
"Alright. I'm done with the popcorn. Let's watch..." Sauce saw that the movie was gone.
Gal looked over and tilt her head
"Everything ok?" She said as she ate some popcorn
"I think i lost the movie"Sauce said while scratching the back of her head.
"Haha... Wait what." Gal said she peeked over "Maybe you forgot to put it?"
"No way! I know i put it!" Sauce started to get angry at herself
"Don't get angry.. We'll just look for it" Gal said as she got off the couch.
They looked under the bed, under desks, their closets, drawers, cabinets, heck they even checked the toilet but of course there was nothing in there.
"WHERE IS IIIITTTT" Sauce started getting agitated
"Is it already in?" Gal said as she yawned
"HECK NO! I JUST GOT INFINITY WAR OUT! SOMEONE STOLE IT!" Sauce started raging
"Calm down, we'll just keep looking for it" Gal said while looking at her bag. "Did you check the bags?" She said while looking at Sauce
Sauce stared at Gals bag and she ripped it in two thus causing all the items to fall. No CD.
"I DIDN'T MEAN MY BAG D:" Gal yelled out at Sauce.
She turned around at looked at Gal dead-in-the-eye causing Gal to slowly cover her face with a pillow. Sauce exhaled loudly and harshly through her nose as she got outside
"H-Hey! Wait for me!" Gal shouted as she started sprinting to the door, but she tripped because she lost balance for a second oopsie..
Gal caught up to Sauce and she was fuming. Gal decided to stay silent till Sauce calmed down. Eventually she sat down on a bench and started taking deep breaths to calm down. Gal just looked around waiting for the right moment to finally say something. Sauce looked at Gal a bit, still breathing heavily, and she raised an eyebrow doing a slight
"Hm?" sound so it could catch Gals attention and it did.
She looked at Sauce fast and tilt her head.
"Is everything ok?" Gal said very quietly. She thinks anything can anger Sauce but she knows that can't be true... But at the same time she can't really be sure of that.
"I thought you wanted to say something." Sauce said while letting out a deep sigh and getting up.
"Well, I *was* gonna ask, how will we get the CD back? We dunno anything about where it is." Gal said while scratching the back of her head.
Sauce got out her phone and she was on it for a little bit. Gal just stood there, really curious about what she's doing. Sauce showed Gal her phone and it had a glowing red dot on a map.
"What is this?" Gal asked while taking the phone trying to take a closer look.
"It's the CD. I forgot i put a tracking device on its box so.. Yeah. I was trying to calm down to remember my actions and remembered about this" Sauce explained in a semi-aggressive tone while taking her phone back. She clearly doesn't like it when people yank out things from her grasp.
"Well, where is it now?" Gal said now just peeking at the screen since she's too afraid to take it now.
Sauce scrolled out and it revealed that the CD was in a forest somehow...
"Well... Do we go after it?" Gal said while looking at Sauce
"Heck yeah we will!" Sauce said in a v agresivv tone
"But isn't the path in that forest kinda.. cursed?" Gal said while showing the path
"Yada Yada that's not real" Sauce said while doing a "i'm mocking someone xd" motion with her head
"You were crying about how we're cursed for having so many spiders in our house 3 months ago." Gal said in a deep tone while raising her eyebrow with a very serious face
"Hey I was right! I broke the curse and you won't admit it!!" Sauce kinda threw a fit now
"Yeah let's calm down and go after the CD afte-"
"WE'RE GOING NOW" Sauce interrupted Gal and grabbed her arm tight and very aggressively but it wasn't intentional.
At the entrance there were a lot of signs but Sauce decided that they're not important so she still walked in no questions asked.
"Hey I think those signs were kinda important?..." Gal said trying to escape Sauces grasp but ended up causing her to tighten her grip as she mumbled something.
"oOooKKkk You M aY waNT To soFteN YOuR gRiP a TinY BiT i fEEL LiKe i'LL LoSE mY CirCULaTioN iN mY ArM." Gal cried out struggling to pull back strongly now.
Sauce realized how tight she was holding Gal and she let her go.
"...Sorry" She said as she looked away. Gal just looked at her and hugged her no homo
"Hey bud, It's alright! No worries!" Gal said in a happy tone. She's happy that she's with her friend.
Sauce looked down and pulled out from the hug and kept walking with Gal behind her.
"Man, and everyone kept saying this road is-"
Suddenly some hands got out from the ground! They grabbed Sauce and Gal by the legs and arms. Sauce is trying to break free while Gal is SCREAMING IN TERROR. The hands eventually grabbed them into the ground, into darkness.