Chapter 4 ( Any worse?)

I woke up at 7:30 to my annoying buzz of my alarm on my cellphone.  I hit the off button And I got up.  I go to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror,  I sigh as I look at the bruises on my face but I refuse to put make up on.   I tie my hair in a messy bunny and I put on a black tracksiut top with a black jeans and a black Adidas takkies.  I grabbed my bag and I asked Jace how to get to school by running,  he said he is going to give me a lift but I told him i need to get used to the area.  I asked for directions and he gave it.  I ran out of the house. I saw a bunch of boys and a few girls waiting by the bus stop.  I walked past them and I could see them looking at me,  actually looking at my face.  I went to where they were standing and I ran walked over the road.
After a while I got to school.  It was 8:20 and school starts at 8:30. I fetched my schedule and I noticed the kids from the bus stop here as well in the queue for the for the schedules.
" Hey " a blond boy with braces and blue eyes said to me.  I looked up from my phone and smiled without showing my teeth then looked back down again. "  Are you new here? " the boy asked and I looked up again " Yah" I mumbled and looked back to my phone.  I plugged my earphones in to show that i don't want to talk anymore.  He notices and turns to face the front. 2 minutes later I get my schedule and my locker number.  I open my locker and I put all my books in there,  I only keep my maths and science books with me because hat is my first 2 subjects for the day. I make my way to class and sit down at the back.  Once we are seated and the teacher instructs what we have to do.  I put in my earphones and start listening to Crisis by JASIAH.  I'm trying to do my work when a boy  with blond hair that looks like a twin of the braces boy from earlier  turns around and looks at me.  He smiles and hands me a note,  I roll my eyes at him and opened the paper.  It said : *meet me by the benches at the back during break*.
I roll my eyes and tore the letter up while he was looking at me. The bell rings for break and I get up and walk to the lockers.