Chapter 11 (omg!)

We got ready to meet Cash and Mavericks friends by Walmart. Once we got there,  I walked around the shop while Maverick and Cash goes to find his friends.  " How can I help you? " I heard a voice from behind me.  I turned around and I saw my...  My....  My...  My...  Mother?  How could it be,  she is supposed to be in Prison. 
" what are you doing here? " we asked at the same time.  I turn around to leave when I see....  My...  Father!  I tried to run but my father grabbed me he punched me in my eye and I had a blue mark on my eye.  Which everyone can clearly see is new.   I got out of his grip and I ran under my moms arms, dodging her from pulling me.  I had tears in my eyes but I was also angry.  I finally found Maverick and I stood next to him.  He looked at me and said "Em,  what's wrong? " I looked at him and he saw my blue mark.  " My mother and father is in the store! " I whispered shouted.  Relization hit him and he nodded and pulled me closer to him.

" There you are you little Rat! " I heard and recognized my father's voice,  I turned around and there was my mother And father.  Maverick pulled my hand and we ran out of the store,  cash following us.  We jumped into the car and Maverick drove away as fast as he could.

I woke up in Mavericks bed and I remembered it was just a dream.  I smiled when I saw Maverick next to me with his beautiful messy sleepy bed hair.

I got up and walked to his bathroom.  I brushed my teeth, hair and walked back to the bed.  " Mav? Mav? Mav! " I shouted.  " I'm awake!  No need to shout at me!  " he says and I laugh.
" what's so funny? " he asks.   I shake my head to say nothing.  He pulls my wrists and I stumble on the bed next to him. 
" Are you sure it was nothing? " he says and I nod I'm agreement.  " Good,  why don't we make breakfast,  what do you want? ".  " PANCAKES! " I yell and he closes his ears but he laughs.