TCA 2019 - 2020

Welcome to The Champ Awards (TCA). This award is quite different from The Champ Easter Awards which is set for every two years. The Champ Awards covers every single Genre on Wattpad, including pep talks. 

Don't forget to Follow Thechampawards and add this book to your library!

The rules and things you should know are set below:-

- Entries will only be accepted as inline comment to corresponding genres.

- No chats on the form page or any other page. [Questions are allowed.]

- This Award is free and fair, no one should under any circumstance try to bribe the Judges in anyway.

- Only hundred Entries per Genre, (please note that once a genre is full, no entries will be accepted into that Genre, author can classify his/her book under the sub-genre)

- Once you have submitted your book into this award, you can't be a judge to the same genre or even the sub-genre of your book. (It will be checked!)

- Add the tag #thechampawards2019/2020 to your book. (OPTIONAL)

- Enquiries about this award are to be done on the Q&A page.

- All Entries must be in English.

- The number of reads you have doesn't matter.

- Your story can be mature, but have an (M) into a bracket in front of your title.

- Your story doesn't necessarily have to be complete.

- A change to your Book/Story title or your username, may lead to your book being ignored.

- Submissions are Opened from July 20th - September 20th.

- You may only submit one book per Genre/Category.

- Participants of TCEA 2K19 are allowed.

- There will only be 10 winners per Category/genre.

- Winners will be Announced between Mid January - Mid March 2020.

------------------------------------------------------------------

INLINE COMMENT TUTORIAL.

Mobile App:-  Highlight/long press the genre/category you want to enter. Now, click on the comment symbol that pops up in front of the text.

On Web/PC:- Put your mouse/cursor over Category/Genre, left click (it highlights.) A greyish comment sign/bubble shows, click on it and comment.

---------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, KINDLY SEND YOUR QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THIS ACCOUNT OR Torieasy.