WILD

TITLE: Wild

AUTHOR:RubyOfFire 

LEAD CHARACTERS: BTS × Reader 

STATUS: Completed

THEME: Hybrid AU

PREVIEW:

Simple and quiet was your life, just like you. Then when you find seven adorable stuffed animals, your life changes to be anything but quiet! They aren't so adorable anymore when they turn into seven sexy men who are all vying for your attention. The most difficult part about all this is that they have the needs of their real life counter parts. The wolf needs meat, the otter needs play time in the water and they all need.... a mate?!

-------

The land lord huffed. "That better be the case Y/N. If I find out you have any pets in that apartment, you are out on the street!"

With your head hung low, you entered your apartment, fearing what you would find. Sure enough, things were out of control. Taehyung flew passed you waving his shirt around in the air like a lasso, Jungkook was sitting under the coffee table with cheeks full of lettuce, Namjoon was a damned full grown wolf, napping on your couch with a sleeping owl perched behind him. Jin was a peacock, preening his long feathers and Jimin and Hoseok... actually you couldn't see them.

Then you heard a splash come from your bathroom. You made sure to lock your apartment door before making your way to the splashing noise. What you saw in the tub splashing around happily, was a naked and drenched Hoseok.