THINK AGAIN

TITLE: Think Again

AUTHOR: RubyOfFire

LEAD CHARACTERS: KTH

STATUS: Ongoing

THEME: Romance, Angst

PREVIEW:

Little TaeTae was your best friend when you were eight years old. He was the cutest most innocent looking kid and being a bit of a video game nerd, he was picked on a lot. But you were always there to defend him. However that changed when he moved away and you could no longer keep him safe from bullies. He use to message you all the time that the bullies were worse in Seoul, especially when he went into an all boys boarding high school. Then you never heard from him again. It worried you every day and eventually you couldn't take it anymore. It was a rescue mission. All boys school? No problem. You were practically a guy anyways after being raised around five brothers. You would blend in, find Taehyung and protect him. That was the plan but... when you finally arrive, things aren't as you expected and now you can't leave.

-----

You walked up to V, ignoring his friends and stared him down... well up. You had to stare up at him. Something you never had to do when you were kids. "Let them down right now you unbelievable fuck-wad!" You looked to his friends watching in awe. "And keep your ugly mutts in line while you are at it." In your head you were beating yourself up over and over again. You were suppose to try and be on good terms with the jerks, not antagonizing them further but seeing poor Akito and Takuya swaying like a pendulum boiled the blood in your veins.

"Ugly Mutts?" Taehyung clenched your shoulders tightly and spun you in the direction of his friends who were glaring at you with pure hate. "I don't think they heard you correctly. You might need to say it again."