1

Murder Mystery

"Hello. Welcome, to Phantom Paradise. A system of games, where only ONE can survive. A series of 3 games. Murder Mystery, Maze of Death, and Russian Roulette." The intercom spoke.

"Where the hell are we?!" Minho yelled out as he looked around

"Rules are simple. If you don't do none of these games. You simply die. If you choose not to fight or corporate, you simply die. If you win. You will see what happen."

"Hyung... Chan Hyung... I-I'm scared..." Jeongin whimpered as he tugged on Chan's shirt sleeve

"I know... I know... I'll promise we will get out of here." Chan gridded his teeth as he looked at the others. He can tell they were terrified, but he was scared as well.

"I will send you to your destinated spots... One murder. 1 sheriffs... 7 innocents. May the first to win..."

ṧḙℵժ!ℵ❡ т✺ ժḙṧт!ℵᾰтḙժ ᾰԻḙᾰṧ...

Changbin looked around him and was at a warehouse. He didn't know what's going on... How did they get here??

"Murder and Sheriff will now get their weapons."

Changbin felt something in his pocket... He pulled it out... It was a knife... He was the murderer.

"No, No... I don't want to kill anyone..." Changbin whispered as he put away the knife.

"ł₮'₴ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦ⱠɎ ₩₳Ɏ ₮Ø ₴ɄⱤVłVɆ"

Changbin heard a voice in his head...

"God damn it." Changbin irritated and started to walk around. He was slient the whole walk.

He didn't wanna see anyone. He didn't want to kill anyone. But he knew he had to.

"Hello...?" Minho called out as he was sliently stepping into the same room Changbin was in.

'Oh no..." Changbin thought as he look at Minho.

"₭łⱠⱠ Ⱨł₥. ł₮'₴ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦ⱠɎ ₩₳Ɏ."

Changbin looked at Minho and Minho ran towards Changbin.

"Changbin! Good thing I found you!! We have to find the others! Let's go!" Minho pulled Changbin to walk "Changbin?"

Changbin looked down and was holding the knife behind him.

K̶i̶l̶l̶ h̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶
A̶n̶d̶
L̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ h̶i̶s̶ b̶o̶d̶y̶

W̶a̶i̶t̶
A̶̶n̶̶d̶̶
S̶e̶e̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶

~~~
[331 Words]

ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ ₮Ø ₵ⱧØØ₴Ɇ ₩ł₴ɆⱠɎ.

ł ⱧØ₱Ɇ ɎØɄ ĐØ₦'₮ ₵ⱧØØ₴Ɇ ₮ⱧɆ ₩ⱤØ₦₲ ₵ⱧØł₵Ɇ...