3

Maze of Death

"We have to find an escape door if we going too." Chan says as he looked at the others.

"But the next break." Woojin says sadly as he knows at least one of them dies.

"Players will be split into 2 groups with 1 player controlling the traps. As you can tell by the other games. They are rules."

"First group to past the maze without losing anyone gets a bonus. Loose a person, Loose the round."

"But of course. There is always a bonus for the sucker team."

ṧḙℵժ!ℵ❡ т✺ ժḙṧ!❡ℵᾰтḙժ ᾰԻḙᾰṧ...

"Group one composes of the following: Felix, Jeongin and Jisung"

"Group two composes of the following: Chan, Woojin and Seungmin"

"So that leads to: Hyunjin as the Controller."

"Same rules, You must play. Choose not to fight or follow directions? You already know."

"Jeongin, Stay close with me" Felix said as he grabbed Jeongin's wrist. Jisung following behind as he looked around the maze

The group walked hugging the right wall when they felt a sudden movement.

•••

Group 2 was sorta doing okay. They weren't doing the sane tactic as the other group instead they were using gut feelings.

"Chan Hyung, I feel like we are going into circles." Seungmin says irritated and scared

"And if we are this is a trap." Chan replied monotoned

"Let's place down something and see if we are." Woojin suggested, the other two nodded. They search through their pockets.

Seungmin had a Button. Woojin had nothing. Chan had a key.

"Button is less important, Place it down." Chan says as he placed the key back into his pocket

"What is that key for?" Woojin asked as he stared at Seungmin who placed down the button down.

"My house" Chan replying as he made a duck face

"Oh. Opps." Woojin rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment "Let's continue."

They walked. And of course they were walking in circles. They pasted the button twice and no progress.

But suddenly they heard a faint scream. The maze walls began to open up routes and they weren't in the trap anymore. Making a good time to find a way out. But they wanted to know who screamed.

C̶o̶n̶t̶i̶n̶u̶e̶ a̶̶n̶̶d̶ s̶e̶a̶r̶c̶h̶ a̶ w̶a̶y̶ o̶u̶t̶

F̶i̶n̶d̶ o̶u̶t̶ w̶h̶o̶ s̶̶c̶̶r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶m̶̶e̶̶d̶̶

ⱠɆ₮'₴ ₴ɆɆ. ฿Ø₮Ⱨ Ø₣ ₮ⱧØ₴Ɇ ₳₦₴₩ɆⱤ₴ ₴Ʉ₵₭.

ⱠɆ₮'₴ JɄ₴₮ Ɇ₦Đ ł₮ ฿Ɏ ₭łⱠⱠł₦₲ ØɄⱤ₴ɆⱠ₣?

JɄ₴₮ ₳ ₱ⱤØ ₮ł₱.
~~~
[400 Words]