Final Chapter

[1 Year Later]

at midnight, seungmin was walking the streets with a mask and hat on. ever since what happened, seungmin was always questioned about it when he always went to get food, went to walk hyunjin's dog, and went to work.

no one never stopped questioning him. he always had to go out with a mask or a hat, but of course people always will find out that it was him, but he hid for a week now and he needed fresh air. he wanted to go to the place where they all first met, but sadly it got destroyed.

seungmin sighed and walked to the han river. everyone used to always mess around at the han river. he smiled at the thought of them.

seungmin knew they were watching him. he knew that they wanted him to continue life without them. he knew they will be sad if he didn't.

seungmin stopped at a certain point at the han river. it was a little far from where they always hanged out. they used to skip rocks there, have picnics, and just hanged out to watch the starry sky.

seungmin sat down and looked at the sky. he pulled down his mask and took off his hat to look at the sky. he saw how beautiful the sky was and thought was his friends. he can't help but to smile as his tears started to roll down his face.

"i hope you guys are doing well up there. i miss you guys a lot. woojin hyung, you took care of us like a mother, i miss your motherly love. i miss it when you scolded us for being a mess. chan hyung... you were such an amazing person. you don't see it but you are such an amazing person. you always took care of us with woojin hyung. minho hyung, your cats are doing great. they are healthy and missing you a lot. i miss your sassy personality. binnie hyung... i know i say i hate you a lot but i truly miss you a lot. i hate to say it but i miss your cute actions... hyunjin hyung... i forgive you. you had no choice to right? your dog is doing well and i miss your cuddles a lot. Felix hyung, i miss hearing your voice and miss that crackhead self of yours. jeongin... i wish that you were the one who survived. i really wished it was you. but i forgive you. i know how hard it is to lose them... i miss your cute self..." seungmin rambled making him cry even more "i miss you guys a lot. i really do... it's not the same without you guys..."

seungmin sat there crying a lot. without him knowing it was the other 8 behind him. they were hugging him and crying with him. seungmin felt them with him.

"we know... stay strong seungmin." the 8 said in unison as they disappeared. seungmin looked at the river and wiping his tears.

"stay strong." seungmin told himself he stood up placing the mask and hat on. he smiled underneath the mask and began to run back to his house.

[THE END]

A/N: So hi! this book is finished! this was supposed to jave a sequel but i got lazy and decided not to make a sequel for this book. i'm sorry for those people who got sad to who i killed but that's just what happens in stories.