Chapter 3

We were walking out of the terminal and decided to go to Starbucks. It was really good for the 30 seconds I had it.

I was walking and on my phone when I ran into someone and dropped it. I looked up and saw this really cute boy.

"Uh, I'm really sorry!" I said

"It's all good" he said

"I'm Matt " he said extending his hand to shake mine.

"Greyson" I shook his hand while smiling like an idiot.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Greyson." he said

Before I could say anything else Cameron walked up and said

"Hey matt!" I was a little confused and then Matt said "hey bro" they did this really wierd bro hug then looked at me.

Matt whispered something into Cameron's ear and Cameron looked really mad. cam never really liked me talking to guys.

After all that we walked up to a guy that had a sign saying "Magcon Crew".

There were so many guys standing by him and they were all pretty cute. As I was looking at all of them I made I contact with one of them. He was gorgeous.😻 he was tall with brown hair and blonde highlights. We all were escorted to a limo. It was my turn to get in and Cameron just kinda left me so I ended up sitting in front of Cameron with that blue eyed boy beside me.

It was really loud in the limo.

"I'm nash." the boy said.

I wasn't really expecting that!

"Greyson" I said.

"Nice to meet you, who are you here with?" he asked .

"My brother cameron" I said

"Cool" he responded

After that we didn't speak at all.

Me and Cameron shared a room.

Cameron told me we were going to the big room where everyone was.

When we got in there Cameron of course opened his mouth.

"Listen up, my sister is off limits!"

I knew that was coming.

I got really mad after that so I left and went upstairs and fell asleep.

Authors note:

New chapter coming soon. A lot of stuff will be happening but will it be good or bad?