Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning with everyone in our room. They were all watching tv. I finally decided to move and when I did everybody turned there eyes and looked at me. It was really awkward until Matt said good morning. I responded with a warm smile. I then realized it was 1 pm and we had to be downstairs for magcon at 2. that sounds like a lot of time but with me it's like 20 minutes.

I ran to the shower and did all the stuff people do in the shower. I got out but didn't have anything in the bathroom. I walked out to get my stuff and forgot everyone was in there. I had a towel on but still. I was really embarrassed I just grabbed my whole suitcase and too it in the bathroom. I blow dried my hair straight then started doing my makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup really. I then picked out my outfit which was actually really cute. We were in New York and it was November so it was really cold. I picked out a cardigan that says "I'm for real" with a unicorn, I paired that with dark blue high wasted skinny jeans and boots. I never really was the person to dress up a lot.

I walked out and started heading down to breakfast. I was getting in the elevator when all the boys came running up behind me.

Cameron: mind if we join you?

Me:sure why not? *sarcasm

Cameron:no reason to have an attitude

Me:your not my dad so leave me alone !

I ran out of the elevator. I don't even know where that came from. It just kinda came out. I was really aggravated and just wanted to be alone. I went up on top of our hotel building.

I was just thinking when I heard the door shut.

I turned around and saw Taylor standing there. He came over and sat by me.

Taylor:Are you ok?

Me:yeah I don't k ow what happened I just...blew.

Taylor:I know,

Me:me and Cameron fight but not like that

Taylor:well let's go get some breakfast just you and me?

Me:Sire why not?

Me and Taylor were walking out the hotel when Cameron came running up and said "where do you think your going?"

Me:out to eat with Taylor

I pulled Taylor out the door and just started walking I didn't even know where I was going

**after breakfast**

I went back inside and started heading to the room for magcon. Taylor left early and I just walked around town. It was 4 and I was just getting there. I walked backstage and went to Cameron's booth. When I walked up I bumped into a girl in line.

Girl : watch where you go!

Me:I'm excuse me it was an accident

Girl: your the slut that went to breakfast with Taylor ?

Me: I had enough I slapped her straight across the face

I ran all the way upstairs and laid down outside my hotel room door.

I didn't even know what was going on with me. I just needed some space so I went inside wrote a note and went to sleep in my new hotel room I got.

I woke up really early. I wasn't going to talk to anybody today so I could get over whatever I was having and get rid of my bitchyness. I decided to go down to the hot tub.

I got in and just relaxed. I was just sitting there when someone got in. I opened my eyes to see nash.

Nash:hey

Me:hey

Nash:are you ok?

Me:yeah I just needed space

Nash:you know your really beautiful.

Me: thanks ,

I started blushing really bad

After that we just talked about the most random stuff. I was reaching for the side of the hot tub when I touched his hand. I felt sparks through my whole body. We both got out and nash came close to me and wrapped a towel around me. We were inches apart. He grabbed my waist pulled me in and kissed me. It felt like fireworks were going through me body.

Am I falling for a Grier?💕