Janiel|wet dreams

update: I changed little mistakes, but it was actually pretty nice.

smut!

(。・//ε//・。)

Boys were living together in a cozy and nice house. The only thing that they didn't like at first were double beds, but after some time they get used to them. Jack and Daniel were in one room, Zach and Corbyn in the other and Jonah in the third one because he was the oldest.

For a few months Daniel felt butterflies when jack was next to him, he was always blushing and he was shy when they were talking. All of the boys saw it but jack was too oblivious to see it.

They were teasing Daniel all the time about it, but also telling him to tell Jack that he likes him, but daniel didn't belong to the brave ones.

Boys were watching old movies late at night, Zach already fell asleep cuddling Jonah, because everyone knew that he is the best cuddler.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go to bed." Daniel said yawning and rubbing his eyes.

They said goodbyes and he left upstairs, a few minutes later he found himself asleep, with the thought of Jack in his mind.

Jack came to his room one hour after Daniel, but when he opened the door he saw his best friend on their bed, his legs spread really wide and chest rising and falling, he was wearing only grey tight boxers.

"UGH jack!" Jack's eyes went wide, he closed the door really fast so no one would hear Daniel.

Daniel is having a wet dream about me?

"Daddy h-harder ugh!" Jack was now in a pure shock, daniel wasn't dominant as he thought, but tht was even better for him.

Jack always found Daniel attractive, polite, cute, sexy and even more. He thought about him more then just a friend and seeing him in that state was amazing for him.

He came to Daniel and put a hand on his chest shaking him, but he didn't wake up. Jack smirked to himself and thought even more perfect let's give him some pleasure.

Jack looked at Daniel's boxers to see wet spot on his grey underwear, he pulled them off of older's soft legs to see hard and nice sized dick. He bite his lip, his best friend and crush laying in front of him completely naked with hard on and totally submissive. Perfect.

Jack took off of his clothes and jerked himself of to have a total hard dick, it was semi hard because Daniel's imagine did most of the job. He took a lube and put it on his cock.

Jack got between blondes legs and licked Daniel hole, he arced his back but didn't wake up. Jack put the tip of his dick in Daniel's entrance and pushed it in. When he was all inside he waited a few minutes, he didn't want to hurt him.

When Jack decided that daniel is ready he pulled all the way out of him and thursted back. That's when older boy woke up moaning and screaming from the huge amount of pleasure.

"UGH daddy harder!"

Jack went harder, he leaned down to suck a few hickeys on Daniel's chest and then on his neck which made the blonde boy to moan even more.

"Can I cum daddy, please!" Daniel whined.

"Cum for daddy, princess." Jack growled to older ear making him came hard on their chests.

Jack continued pounding into the older boy, till he reached his orgasm.

"Come on daddy cum for me ugh!'

This took Jack to the edge and he came hard inside of Daniel. He leaned down and kissed him, it was a sweet and passionative kiss. They pulled away and looked at each other.

"Did I have another wet dream?" Daniel asked embarrassed.

"Oh another? Well yes you had, I came here and you looked so sexy and I thought that maybe you needed help since you were moaning my name." Jack smirked.

"Um yeah just a little bit of help." Daniel giggled.

"Oh so you are saying that this sex wasn't good?" Jack asked trying to sound mad.

"Noo, I'm kidding Jacky, I loved it, thank you that you weren't afraid to do that tho." Daniel smiled at the boy on top of him, giggling.

"Sure thing baby." Jack kissed the top of a older boy's nose.

"Um jack, are you gonna pulled out or what?" he asked curious.

"Yeah, I think it's the right moment now." Jack replayed.

"Okay?" Daniel said confused, he looked at Jack who was smirking.

"I'm gonna plug you princess." after what Daniel heard he blushed really hard, he didn't know if it was because of the plugging him or a pet name.

Jack took a big pillow and put it under Daniel's lower back so his cum will saty inside of the boy. He pulled out and went to his wardrobe to take a butt plug.

"How I didn't know you have that there and why tho?"

"It's in my underwear and i actually never used it, I was keeping it for you." Jack explained winking at the naked boy.

He sat on their bed and spread wide Daniel's legs, he kissed his thighs, Jack put a butt plug in his hole and push it deep inside. Daniel softly moaned and jack pulled out the pillow.

He took the blonde boy in a bride style and took him to the bathroom. When they got inside of the shower Jack put Daniel on his legs.

"Ohhhh shit" Jack smirked, he knew that Daniel felt his cum moving inside of his butt.

"Tell me how it feels baby."

"Fucking amaznig." Daniel hugged Jack and they cleaned each other.

They put on them boxers and Daniel put Jack's hoodie, then they laid down in their bed, cuddling together.

"Hey Dani, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course Jacky." Daniel replayed and they kissed again that eventful night.

The blondende boy turned around so Jack can spoon him. Jack kissed the back of Daniel's head and they fell asleep with big smiles on their faces.

WC:1057, after editing 1020

July 22--> posted
November 23--> edited