Katherine O'Leary

Name: Katherine O'Leary

Birth Name: Katherine Carling

Nickname: Katie

Titles: Detective O'Leary

DOB: November 17, 1979

Age: 38/39

Species: Mutant

Occupation:

Sergeant in the United States Military (1996 -2003)

NYPD Homicide detective (Currently)

Cast: Jennifer Morrison

Family:

Rogan O'Leary (2001-2015) Husband - Deceased)

Poppy O'Leary - Daughter (9 years old) (Animal Communication: Poppy's mutation allows her to influence animals around her. She can make usually skittish animals (like birds and deer) feel easy around her and her family, and make normally docile animals attack her enemies)

 She can make usually skittish animals (like birds and deer) feel easy around her and her family, and make normally docile animals attack her enemies)

David Carling - Father (Deceased)

Caroline Carling - Mother (Deceased)

History:

Three years prior to the start of this Katie, Rogan, and Poppy were involved in a car accident which resulted in Rogan's death.

Grew Up: In New York City, where she attended Stuyvesant High School.

Living: With her daughter, still in New York. Her parents are dead and she has no siblings.

Profession: She was inspired to become a detective by the unsolved murder of her parents

Personality: A natural leader, even though she often doesn't want to be. She cares about doing the right thing, especially when it comes to her loved ones. Katie will do absolutely anything for her daughter, Poppy. She cares about justice and treats everyone fairly, even those she has a grudge against. Katie is also known for being realistic and practical. She is logical and highly perceptive.

Powers & Abilities:

Enhanced Investigation: Katie possesses unnaturally high skills in investigation and can uncover even the most elusive of secrets with enough effort.

Photographic Deduction: Katie has amazing deductive and information processing ability of anything She's seen, which allows her to figure out connections in whatever she is investigating and process it extraordinarily fast. If she sees someone moving their hands to draw something Katie can create an image of what they are drawing in her head without being able to see the canvas.

Genius Level Intellect: Katie is a brilliant, virtually peerless detective and strategist.

Enhanced Memory: Katie can remember great volumes of information, in greater detail and for much longer than the average human, she can read books, listen to song lyrics, encounter people or experience events and recall a vast deal of the details of her experience.

Healing: Katie can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning. Though Katie may potentially heal any form of bodily damage, the patient must be alive, even if hanging by a thin thread, in order to be healed; once the patient has died, it would transcend healing and would require resurrection instead.

Expert Marksman: Katie is a highly skilled expert marksman.

Expert Martial Artist: As a former member of the United States Army, Katie is highly trained and skilled in hand to hand combat.

Expert Tactician: Katie has the capability of planning special operations.

Pairing: Sam Wilson