Mr. Justin Seagull

"I CAN FINALLY MEET MY CHIMCHIM! I CAN'T BREATHE!HOW ARE YOU SO NORMAL?YOU ARE AN ARMY YOURSELF, AREN'T YOU?" Shreya, your bestie was constantly shaking you.

"AISH! I know I am an ARMY but that doesn't mean that I will forget my real goal. We are going to Korea to invite prof. Kim to be our chief guest at the ceremony, not to meet OPPAS!" You jerked away Shreya's hand.

"You got no jams."Shreya said in a longing tone.

"I'm gonna share this news to everyone specially to my ARMY friends, they'll be so envious of us."Shreya said with a windshield laugh.

"GOD! Save me!" You exclaimed and got out of the room.

Few days later at Daegu Airport.

"OPPA, HERE WE COME"Shreya screamed at the top of her lungs.

Passerby started giving you guys weird looks.

"This is embarrassing" You murmured and started moving towards exit.

You suddenly stepped on something. When you looked down you realize it was a passport. You picked it up to read the owner's name. To your surprise owner was 'KIM NAMJOON'.

'Wow, looks like this man will never stop loosing his passport. But what should I do with it? If I will tell about this to that fan girl I am afraid she will faint in excitement.I can't even leave it here, it might get in the hands of bad guys.'You started pondering.

"Make your mama sad type, make you girlfriend mad tight, might seduce your dad type. I'm the bad guy, duh."Your phone started ringing.

'What a coincidence' You thought.

You picked up your phone, it was Mr. Kim

"Yes sir..yes....sure...okay Thank you" You hanged up the phone and sighed.

"YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY!" Shreya quibbled and spanked your arm. 

" I can. Now grab your luggage, we are going to the hotel first." You said

"What else can I expect from you. Anyways which hotel are we staying?" shreya questioned

"When you were daydreaming about your oppas, I utilized that time to talk to Mr. Kim. We are gonna stay in the hotel he recommended." You sounded responsible.

"Keep it up girl! I am so proud of you" Shreya patted your shoulder.

You gave her a death glare.

She quickly removed her hand and coughed"We need to get out of here."

At the hotel

"Girl let's go and meet Mr. Kim!" You beamed with excitement and turned to your bestie.

"You go! I will join you as soon as this episode gets over."Shreya said while watching 'RUN BTS'.

You snatched away her phone"I'm counting till 5, get your lazy ass out of the room, else I'll delete 2k photos of your Jimin oppa from your phone"

"NO DON'T I'M GETTING OUT!" She hurriedly got off the bed.

'She is my 2nd mom' Shreya thought.

After a successful meeting you guys headed back to the hotel. Shreya decided to sleep early as tomorrow was 'Fan signing event' but you were not able to sleep.

And now you were here at the coffee shop waiting for your order 'mocha with loads of cream' to arrive.

"Aren't afraid of getting fat?"A guy in a black hoodie and mask suddenly appeared beside you.