1

"Blaine Anderson's joining Glee club." were the first words to come out of Rachel's mouth when she met up with Kurt at his locker.
Kurt's eyebrows shot up.
"Blaine triangle eyebrows gel addicted sex on a stick Anderson?" Kurt exclaimed.
"Yep." Rachel said matter of factly. Blaine Anderson was the most popular boy in the school and he was known for fooling around with girls -and guys- alike. He was also Kurt's crush ever since eighth grade.
"But why?" Kurt asked Rachel. She only shrugged.
"I don't know, ask him yourself at today's lesson. I gotta go to history. Byeee" with that, she hugged Kurt and hurried on for class.
The bell rang. Only two more periods to go until Glee. Kurt sighed, got his biology textbook out of his locker and went on to class.
All throughout the next two periods, Kurt couldn't get his mind off of the idea of Blaine Anderson joining Glee club. Why? What was in it for him? Was he being blackmailed? The bell rang and Kurt snapped back to reality.

"Everyone, welcome new member, Blaine Anderson!" Mr. Schuester announced to the club members. Everyone clapped. Everyone but Kurt (who was lost in his own thoughts).
"Hey guys, I'm excited to be a part of the Glee club." Blaine had a charming smile. His jet black hair was slicked down with thick gel and he seemed very confident in himself. He was way too cool for Glee club. Blaine glanced at Mr. Shue.
"Do..you mind if I sing something?" He asked. Mr. Shue gestured at him to go on and Blaine sat on the piano bench and started playing the tunes to "New" by Daya. [above] It wasn't until the end of the song that Kurt actually paid attention.

Thought I'd be better without you
I can't stop thinking about you
Now I'm with someone new (I want you)
I'm missing you, I'm missing you
What the hell did I do? (Did I do?)
Messing with someone new
Thinking I wanted to
Turns out, I don't want new, I want you.
Blaine slowly got up and looked at the audience in front of him. There was a moment of silence. Then an explosion of clapping. Kurt clapped with everyone else. Blaine had a beautiful voice, he couldn't deny it.
Blaine smiled broadly and took a seat next to Kurt. He pretended not to notice.
"Alright, this week's theme is..." Mr. Shue turned around and wrote on the board.
"Duets!" Everyone cheered.
"Alright, go on and find a partner," Mr.Schue told them. Naturally, everyone swarmed to Blaine. Kurt just hid in the corner and tried not to get noticed. Kurt hadn't been singing with Rachel recently ever since she got together with Quinn.
"Guys, Guys I already have a partner." Blaine told the swarm of kids. Kurt's head snapped up. He did?
"Well, who is it?" Tina asked. With a glint in his eye, Blaine said,
"Kurt."
____________________________________

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter! This is my first fanfiction I've ever written, so this is kinda rough.
Songs used: New by Daya