Lilly

I gaped at her. "I am your s...s...sister." I said close to tears. "I am an only child!" she said confidently. Then I couldn't stand it anymore, I started crying. Big sobs that shook my whole body. "I AM YOUR SISTER!" I cried.

 "The world is ruined." She said calmly. "What do you mean the world is ruined? Lilly?" I said trying to contain myself. "I mean the worlds not perfect but its not that bad. If we got each other, and that's all we have i'll be your sister, and i'll hold your hand. You should know i'll be there for you." I said to her once she went quiet. 

Lilly turned to me looking angry. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY YOU WILL BE THERE FOR ME! I ONLY NEED MY PARENTS! I DON'T NEED ANY FAKE SISTERS!" she yelled at me. Fake. That's the word that broke me. 

"I'm no fake." I said to trying not to cry. "I AM your sister lilly our parents are no longer in this world... but I am here but if you keep pushing me away i'm not going to force you to remember me." I said starting to cry. 

A/N

sorry for such a short chapter but I wanted to ask you guys if this is okay and not going off on too much of a tangent?

Please comment and let me know what you think.

p.s I love feedback no matter if its bad.