Chapter 18

Yup! New chapter. Hope you guys enjoy... Not Edited.

€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥£€£¥€£¥

I woke up with an uneasy feeling. I opened my eyes to see Matt's arm draped around me. Then the memories from yesterday cam flooding back. I shot out of the bed and pulled my clothes back on.

"well good morning to you too." Matt said.

"MATT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU- UGHHHHH!!!!!!!" I screamed, pacing back and forth.

"what!?!" Matt asked, getting up. I threw his clothes at him.

"Cover Up!" I yelled. "I cannot believe you took advantage of me like that." I said.

"what do you mean? You could have pulled away. And we've done it before. We didn't have sex" he said as if it was no big deal.

"Matt! You broke up with me, then you do- ugh- things, with me." I said really frustrated.

"Baby please just listen" Matt said closing in on me. I backed up.

"Matt don't. Every time you touch me my skin heats up and I go weak that is not okay!" I stopped him.

"why can't you just give me another chance?" he yelled.

"why did you end your last chance in the first place?" I yelled back. A tear shed down my face.

"I don't know. I just felt different." he said looking at the ground.

"oh you felt different? Matthew, I love you, but I hate you. I hate how easy it is for you to just talk to some random girl. I hate how you made me feel like I actually meant something to you when in the end I mean the same as the sluts you took advantage of. I hate how you made me fall in love with you. I hate how you made me fall for you, by just smiling. And the thing I hate most, is that I will probably never be able to get over you." I cried, tears just kept coming.

"No No No No No! Please don't cry! Baby please I love you so much, and I hate that I'm making you feel this way. I shouldn't have ended it." he said stepping closer. I stepped back again.

"NO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE! Why did you in the first place?! Was it because you got bored of me? Or perhaps you decided it just wasn't meant to be. Or maybe you left because you finally saw in me the things that I see." I yelled. I furiously wiped away my tears.

"Aurora, I'd give anything for us to go back to how things used to be." he said.

"well good luck getting that to happen" I said as I pushed past him and shot out of the room.

"ARI WAIT!" I heard Matt yell from down the hall. I stopped dead in my tracks. I can't go anywhere. My aunts place is too far for me to run and my wallet and phone are in the room. So I just collapsed to the ground.

"leave me alone Matt" I whispered as I felt him behind me.

"I'm never going to leave you again." he said. He wrapped his arms around me and took me back to the room bridal style. He set me on the bed.

"Aurora, listen to me, I love you. And I mean it. I don't love Natty or anyone else for that matter, just you. You are the love of my life. I was the bad boy who fucked girls for fun and now I don't. Because you changed me. I still don't give a shit about those other girls. To me they're all just a bunch of sluts. You're not. You are the one I see a future with. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. You have been through so much pain, and I hate adding to it, but I need you." he said. He got down on his knees.

"I, I don't know" I sighed.

"Aria, you are everything to me, you're my whole world. And when I left you, I felt this emptiness. I left you because I felt it was the right thing to do. I'm gonna destroy you, I'm you're worst nightmare. But I'm trying to change. For you." he explained.

"Matt, I want to take you back, more than you could ever imagine. But how can I trust you?" I asked.

"I don't care how long it takes. But I will earn your trust back, even if it takes me the rest of my days." he said, looking at me with those hazel eyes. I ran my fingers through his blonde hair and smiled.

"I missed doing this to your hair." I whispered.

"haha so?" he smiled waiting for my answer. I just kept looking into his eyes, until I leaned forward and kissed him.

He immediately reacted pushing me onto the bed. "oh thank the fucking lord" he said. I laughed at him.

He stuck his tongue into my mouth and pulled him even closer. He was on top of me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He only had his shorts on so he was shirtless.

His hand ran over my body as he gripped my butt. His mouth reached my sweet spot and he started to suck on it. I pushed him off and climbed on top. This time I found his sweet spot. He let out a low moan which made me smile.

"you have too much clothes on for my liking." Matt said as he practically ripped off my shirt. He did the same thing to the rest of my clothing.

His lips trailed down my stomach as he took my piercing between his teeth. "I love that thing" he smirked up at me.

He raised right back, connecting our lips."you have no idea how much I missed this" he whispered.

"oh yes I do." I replied. He was about to continue but I flipped us over once again without disconnecting our lip lock. Now I trailed down his body until getting to his v-line. I licked up his abs and went right back to kissing him.

"fuck baby. You do some shit to me." was all he said.

€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€€£¥€€£¥€¥€¥£€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€£¥€

Yes short. But I wanted them back together. This book will be ending on chapter 24. There will be a sequel only if you guys want one. So yeah. Hope you enjoyed. VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ETC!!!