ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

"Why didn't you come home last night?!" Mackenzie asked in anger

"Why didn't you come home last night?!" Mackenzie asked in anger. Yesterday Kenzie and Maddie went together to Micheal's house for a party, but Maddie ends up leaving her, so she went home with an uber.

Maddie didn't reply but just blushed in embarrasment.

"Oh my god, that face— please tell me you ain't hooking up with that mike guy" kenzie rolled her eyes while saying it.

"Im sorry, but his—" Maddie started but her sister immediately cut her off, "Ok, shut it! I don't want to hear it"

Maddie just giggles at her sister's comment. "Please tell me you aren't pregnant"

"Uh, i don't know"

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK!"

————

Mackenzie is sitting on her comfy couch watching the television. She's trying to get the best channel for her to watch but all she can find is a commercial.

"But who bite ice cream? No one bitch" she chuckle as she watched a commercial of a toothpaste. It says if you use that toothpaste, you will be able to bite an ice cream.

After a while, she finally found a perfect channel. It's tom and jerry. She's old enough, yet still watching cartoon.

*diNg dOnG*

"Ugh, really?" She groaned as she heard the bell. She stood up from her comfortable position and opened the door, revealing a delivery guy.

Oh it must be the mirror i ordered, she thought to herself.

"Here" the guy handed her the box. As she was about to grab it, he already let go which make the box drop on the hard floor. The sound of broken glasses scattered could be heard.

"Oh no! My mirror!!" She gasped while covering her mouth with her hands. The guy immediately feel embarrased. He already worked as a delivery man, yet still not good at it.

What am i good at? He thought.

"Arent you supposed to know how to give things properly?"

"I—i'm- i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to drop it" he stutters.

She only groan in frustration. "Whatever" She sighed as she closed the door on his face.