Chapter 1: Introduction

*Jungkook's camp diary*

Week 1 at camp

Dear diary

     So far camps been fun.  I met my cabin mates and they seem nice, especially Taehyung, I love his blue hair it's so sexy. Yoongi is super funny, the other day Jimin accidently ripped his pants bending over trying to grab saomething and Yoongi started singing the song from spongebob about ripping pants, and OMG I love his mint green hair. Then there's Jimin he is super sweet and he has the innocent vibe and his orange hair makes my brown hair look like trash, so basically I'm shareing a cabin with a nice cute blue haired guy, a super funny mint green haired guy, and a sweet and innocent oranged haired guy. Ok bye diary i will write next week.

Week 2 at camp

Dear diary

     I love camp, me and Tae won the canoe race 2 days ago and, I met these 3 super nice girls. Lisa was the nicest she had beautiful blonde hair, almost makes me want to date girls. Jisoo was super sweet and clumsy, pooor thing and like yass queen you should of seen her hair, it was black with purple tips, kinda like she kool-aid her hair. Rose was my favorite though me and her are best friends, she had a cherry blonde hair color. We bonded over the fact that we're both gay. Anyways aftere me and Tae won the canoe race he flipped the canoe and started splashing me, it was awesome other than the fact, that Yoongi and Jimin are sore losers and we have to share a cabin with them, but they got over it after putting a bucket of waterballons above the door so they would fall when someone opens the door, so when me and Tae went for a morning jog at 5 am, i know that's super early, but hes too cute to say no to, and the ballons fell on both of us. Ok bye diary i'll write next week me and Tae are about to prank Yooongi and Jimin back.

Week 3 at camp

Dear diary

     So our prank on yoongmin didn't exactly work, we traded out their toothpaste out with shaving cream, bugt i got Jimin's and Tae's bags mixed up so you know how that went, Tae is really cute when he's mad. Also Yoongi and Jimin are now dating which is awesome.There wasw a party with alchol this week which was fun, I met 4 more people Namjoon, who was very drunk when I met him, but he has nice silver hair, I met Seokjin or Jin for short, he has solid black hair and the 2 are dating, this would be there 3rd year as a couple I think is what they said. Then i met Hoseok, he was hillarious, he kept making dad jokes all night, my favorit was, " Why do seaguls fly over the sea, becaus if they flew over the bay they would be bagels." He hads the prettiest green hair over don't tell Yoongi I said this, then i met Jennie, she was very quiet and i barley even got her name, dirty blonde hasir and the longest eyelashes ever so yeah. Anyways i think Lisa and Rose like each other but who knows, Rose likes Lisa and she's thinking about asking the blonde haired girl out. O bye diary Tae needs me write more later.

Week 4 at camp

Dear diary

     I have a new nickname now, it's cupid. I got Rose and Lisa together, and I got Jisoo and Hoseok togrther, but I just can't get me and Tae together, I mean I think he likes me but then again there's sometimes that I don't. Who knows we still have 2 more weeks of camp and I found out a lot more about Jennie. After 4 taquila shots and 5 beers she is a party animal, we had a party last night outside our cabin, I woke up on a unicorn floaty in the camp pool, across from the dance pavillion, which is right beside the mess hall, I'm suprised we haven't gotten in trouble for the alchol, I mean during the day there's adults every where, I mean I guess they trust a bunch of tennagers at night only. Ok bye diary write later.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter sorry for it being so slow and boring but later you'll thank me .