Chapter 3: Yoonmin Cries in the Dark

*Jimin's point of view*

"Where's Tae and Jungkook"? Yoongi asked looking me. "Do what", "never mind." He replied, while Taehyung walked to the campfire from the cabin. "Hoseok!" While Tae and Hoseok talking and almost everyone listening I stared straight up at my boyfriend.

*About 30 minutes later*

"So baby, I think you and me should camp out tonight let Jungkook and Tae have some privacy. What do you think baby?" Yoongi asked me. "Sound's good."

*3rd person point of view*

With Yoongi pitching the tent Jimin decided to walk with his best friend Lisa back to her cabin. "So?" The blonde female asked the orange hair boy. "So? So what?" He asked. "Are you 2 gonna do it tonight?" Lisa asked. "Um I don't know, I hope so though." Jimin replied. "Dang since when are you a horny teen?" Lisa asked while laughing. "There's just something about him, I mean have you seen that ass?" Jimin replied while biting his bottom lip. Once they reach Lisa's cabin, "Ok we're here, so bye jerk" Jimin playfully said to his best friend, "Bye dummy. Good night, dummy." Lisa replied. "Ah I hate you sometimes, but good night." Jimin said before turning around and starting to walk back to the tent. "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME !" Lisa yelled to her best friend. 

*Back at the tent*

"Hey babe." Jimin said to his boyfriend who was still trying to pitch the tent. "Stupid tent" Yoongi cursed at the tent. "Have you read the instructions?" Jimin asked while picking up the instructions "Of course not" Yoongi replied frustrated. "Move" Jimin said while pushing his boyfriend out of the way and pitching the tent in 5 minutes thanks to the instructions. "Instructions are still stupid" Yoongi said before pulling Jimin into a deep passionate kiss.

*Smut warning*

*Yoongi's point of view *

I press my tongue on Jimin's lips, asking for an entrance, he gladly allows my tongue inside his mouth, so I can explore every inch. All of a sudden I jump, Jimin has stuck his hand in my pants and started rubbing my member through my black boxers. My sweet and innocent boyfriend, acting like a little slut turns me on big time. I take off Jimin's over sized light purple and white striped shirt, breaking our kiss for just a minute, I stare in awe. Then Jimin tries to cover his body. "Please don't look at me, I'm fat and I don't want you to see how fat I am." Jimin says with a tear rolling down cheek. I kiss Jimin's neck. Kiss "you" kiss "are" kiss "not" kiss "fat" I whisper in his ear between every kiss, then  I nibble on his neck a little bit. Jimin let's out soft and quiet moans before taking Yoongi's yellow jacket and white tank top. 

*3rd person*

"Dang baby I think you might have better abs then me" Yoongi says to his orange haired boyfriend. Jimin laughs before falling to his knees and undo's Yoongi's belt and yanks the mint haired boys blue jeans and black underwear off, revealing the older boy's long erected member. Immediately Jimin kitten licks the tip. "Don't tease me baby boy, I'll getcha back." Yoongi says. Jimin ignores his boyfriends threat and teases him a little more before taking his boyfriends full length into his mouth, Yoongi let's out a couple soft moans. Jimin starts bobbing his head back and fort rapidly. "AH baby I'm close" Yoongi moans out then deep throats Yoongi's whole member and hallows his mouth. Yoongi releases in Jimin's mouth, then Jimin spits Yoongi's member out with a loud "pop" noise. 

Yoongi gets on his knees then pulls Jimin's skinny blue jeans and red laced underwear off and spins him around. Yoongi licks all around Jimin's hole making sure not to lick there just yet. "Stop teasing it's cute when I do it, it's agony when you do it." Jimin cries out. Yoongi laughs before sliding his tongue right across Jimin's hole. The orange haired boy let's out a soft moan before his boyfriend starts thrusting his tongue into Jimin's hole. "Ah baby you taste so good." The mint haired boy said before thrusting one more time, then pushing Jimin into the tent ,and grabbing  a bottle of lube out of the bag.

The older male pours lube all over his member so he can cause as little pain as possible for his boyfriend. "Hurry up and put you cock in me" Jimin commands. "Ok baby, but first I have to tell you, I love you Park Jimin." Yoongi says to his boyfriend. "I love you t-" Jimin was interrupted by Yoongi shoving his whole member into the younger. Jimin screams in pleasure and pain. Yoongi waits before moving. Jimin let's out a tear before giving his boyfriend the ok to move. One it was ok, Yoongi started thrusting into his boyfriend slowly and picked up speed slowly. "Damn baby so tight" Yoongi moans out. One the pain is replaced by pleasure Jimin told Yoongi to go faster. Yoongi moves Jimin's legs onto his shoulders, making it able thrust deeper and from more angles.

"THERE BABY THERE HARDER!" Jimin screams out in pleasure. Once Yoongi realized he hit Jimin's prostate he pulls out. "You shouldn't of teased me earlier." Jimin stares at Yoongi with  his jaw dropped, Then Yoongi shoves his member back in and thrusts faster than before. "AH THERE DON'T PULL OUT AGAIN YOU JERK!" Yoongi had hit the younger's prostate once again and thrusts into that spot making sure to go deeper into the spot with each thrust, "Baby I'm close." Yoongi moans out. "Me too daddy." Jimin moans out realizing his mistake almost instantly. "Did you just call me daddy, say it again." Yoongi commands to his boyfriend with his thrust becoming sloppery every time. "D-d-dad-dy." Jimin moans out before releasing on his and his boyfriends chest. Then Yoongi releasing in Jimin.  The 2 falls side by side after Yoongi pulled out and licked his boyfriend's cum off of the orange haired boys chest, Jimin didn't bother putting on clothes and tried to go to bed. 

*End of smut*

*Jimin's point of view*

Yoongi left the tent to jul then I hear Namjoon run over practically cheering in excitement. "Yoongi, so I have an idea and I want to run it by you first." Then the 2 walked a little bit farther from the tent so all I heard was Yoongi screaming "DO IT DO IT DO IT IT'S AN AWESOME IDEA!" I fell asleep wondering what the idea was, I'll ask my daddy tomorrow or just wait to find out. Once Yoongi's back, "come here" I said sleepily then I laid on top of my boyfriend, who's wearing only black sweatpants. So I lay my head right on his abs. He kisses the top of my head then we fall asleep with me in his arms. There's no better feeling then falling asleep in your boyfriend's arms.

So sorry about the late update with school just starting back and stuff I just haven't had time so hopefully the wait was worth it.