Chapter 2: Taekook Truth or Dare

Ok so there's a smut in this part, so if you want to skip it I'll place this before it starts *smut warning*.

Rose, Lisa, Jisoo, Hoseok,Jennie,  Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were sitting by the fire the first night of the 5th week at camp, it had been cold all day for some reason so they decided to hang outside by the fire, Lisa sitting with her legs on Rose, Namjoon and Seokjin sitting side by side, while holding hands. Jimin sitting directly on Yoongi's lap. Jisoo and Hoseok sitting beside each other while Jisoo's head is on Hoseok's shoulder, and Jungkook curled up into a ball in Taehyung's lap, the friends were talking by the fire, then Jungkook jumps up and shouts "I"M BOREDDDDDDDDD!" 

"Sorry Kookie what do you want to do?" Taehyung asked the younger. "Let's play truth or dare." Rose says to te group, who nodes their heads and began playing, "ok Namjoon truth or dare?" Rose asked the silver haired male. "Truth" he responded. "Have you and Seokjin had sex since y'all met us?" Rose asked. Seokjin taking a sip of water, chokes at the question, "Why of course ask Hoseok, he hears all of our fun." Namjoon's response caused a few chuckles and a disgusted look from Hoseok. "Ok Taehyung, truth or dare?" "Truth" the blue haired male answered, "Do you have a crush on anyone at this campfire?" Namjoon asked while looking at Rose and gave her a little wink, which Jungkook saw.

"Yes I do" Taehyung answered, "Who is it" Lisa asked sitting up, "That wasn't part of the truth, and Jisoo truth or dare?" "Dare" The black and purpled haired female answered, "I dare you to slap Hoseok across the face" Taehyung replied. "Deal" Jisoo said before hitting her boyfriend across the face, "OOF OW!" Hoseok shouted. "Baby truth or dare?" Jisoo asked her boyfriend in pain. "Truth jerk" The green haired male replied. "Where does it hurt?"Hoseok pointed to the places that hurt from the slap and Jisoo kisses all of the to help make her boyfriend feel better.

"Ok time for some fun, Jungkook truth or dare?" The green haired male asked the younger male "Da-are"Jungkook replied "come here" as told to do Jungkook walked over to Hoseok who wispered the youngers dare so quietly only Jungkook, Jisoo, and himself would hear. *Gulp* "Ta-ta-tae, can you come with me to the cabin for a minute? Rose take over for me please." "Ok Jungkook, have fun" Rose responded. 

*Smut warning *

As him and Tae walked back to the cabin, Jungkook was freaking out about his dare. "Kookie?" "yes Hyungie?" "what was your dare?" Taehyung asked the younger male. "I'll tell you at the cabin" Jungkook replied to the older. *once the two made it to the cabin* "Ok what is your da-" Taehyung was interupted by Jungkook pushing his soft lips onto Taehyung's lips. Then Jungkook let Taehyung's tounge into his mouth and they started moving their jaws in sync causing the kiss to get sloppier and sloppier and then Jungkook pushed Taehyung onto the bed breaking the kissnand the younger took off his shirt off and strated kissing the older again, this time putting his tounge into Taehyung's mouth. Despite being a bottom Jungkook liked having dominance sometimes.

With the help of the younger Taehyung took off all his clothes laying on the bed with his rock hard member showing. Jungkook then got down and started bobing his head up and down while making slurping noises as he was sucking on Taehyung's rock hard member, the older loved the feeling of the boy he had a crush on sucking his cock. Then the older moved the younger's head off his member and started kissing him while undoing the brown haired male's belt and pulling his pants down leaving Jungkook in only his undewear. Taehyung then slid Jungkook's blue boxers down and off of Jungkook, "Here sit" Taehyung siad to the younger refering to his face, Jungkook did as he told. 

Taehyung started kissing Jungkook's cheecks and his tight pink hole, "aw please daddy don't tease me just lick please" The younger barley moaned out. "Ok baby boy here you go" Taehyung said before sliding his tounge across Jungkook's hole then started to thrust his tounge in and out of the younger. Jungkook lets out a series of loud moans before starting to play with the olders hair which was the only part he could see of Taehyung. "Ok time for the real fun" Taehyung said as he pushed jungkook off of him and laided on the bed, " wanna ride daddy baby boy?" Taehyung asked the younger, with this, Jungkook jumped up on the bed and said "let's go daddy."

*Back at the campfire the group was confused on what was taking the 2 males so long*

"Lisa i'm going to go check on them." The cherry blonde female said to her girlfriend, "Rose don't you dare" Lisa said sternly  "why not?" Rose asked "You don't know what they're doing in that cabin." Lisa said before putting her legs back on her girlfriend. "Oh we know what they're doing" Yoongi said before getting elbowed by his boyfriend, but still earning a couple chuckles from their friends. 

*Back in the cabin, where things were getting good*

"Ok put it in" the younger said before Taehyung pushed his hard member in slowly, once all the way in, he waited on Jungkook's ok before continuing. "Hyungie you can move" Jungkook said with a tear rolling down his cheeck, Taehyung hated that Jungkook was hurting so he flipped Jungkook onto his back, and with the youngers legs pushed up onto Taehyung's shoulders, and he began pushing back into the younger, after a couple of thrust and angle changed, Taehyung found it. "THERE DADDY THERE!" Jungkook yelled out as Taehyung found his prostate. the older began pushing deeper which gave Jungkook so much pleasure he came all over Taehyungs and his chest and after a few more thrust into the youngers tight warm asshole Taehyung came in the brown haired boy's asshole

After riding out his orgasm, Taehyung pulled his softened member out of Jungkook, who was about to fall asleep, "Tae?", "Yes kookie?" "I love you" "I love you too Jungkook. Taehyung pulled the blanket up on Jungkook and kissed his forehead before putting his underwear, oversized gray shirt, and black skinny jeans back on headed outside back to the campfire to talk to his friends.

*End of smut*

"So your not dead" Hoseok yellled across the field to Taehyung who was leaving the cabin. "So um..., we just um... what was your dare for him?" Taehyung asked Hoseok " I dared him to kiss you, why?" Hoseok asked the blue haired male, "um... no reason good night i'm going to cuddle kookie, Rose, Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, he wanted me to compliment y'all's apperences for him so yeah good night." The blue haired male said to the group. After that the group said their goodnights and each headed to their cabins, wll all except Yoongi and Jimin, they were going to camp out so Taehyung and Jungkook could have some space, but Yoongi had more than just camping planned.

Hope you liked the update the next one will be yoongmin, cries in the dark, so please read and thank you.