Meeting Shadow

Vio's POV

When I was listening to my music, I felt something touch my left shoulder. I looked to my left and saw the boy wearing the galaxy shirt laying on my shoulder.

With this time I looked at his features. He's extremely pale, purple hair, and has a cute smile. "Cute smile?! Get your head out of the clouds Vio!" I thought to myself.

When I heard giggling I looked to my right and saw some girls and boys pointing at me and, who I assumed, his name's Shadow.

Shadow...

What a mysterious name to have for such a naive boy.

When we arrived at school, I woke up Shadow.

"Hey, wake up." I said while shacking him awake.

His eyes fluttered open and he yawned softly.

I walked away not caring if he was left behind, but soon enough he ran out of the bus.

"H-hey! W-wait Vio!" I kept walking until he said: "You forgot your backpack!"

I froze for a second and turned around ready to run after the bus but he stopped me.

"Here" he said to me kindly.

He was carrying his own backpack on the left and mine on the right.

I grabbed my backpack.

"Tha-" I didn't have time to finish my sentence because the next thing I knew lots of students were crowding the hall.

Shadow's POV

I looked around for Vio and I even started calling his name, but of course thousands of students were way louder than me.

I just stood there, afraid among these crowds of people.

It felt like hours, but it was probably only five minutes until the school bell rang.

Tons of people were pushing and shoving me so much that I even started to lose balance and fell down.

Vio's POV
I don't know why, but I tried to find Shadow in that crowd of people. People were looking at me disgusted, but I didn't care.

The only thing I cared about at that point was Shadow.

I pushed past everybody that was in my way and I called out for Shadow.

When the bell rang everyone was pushing and shoving each other, but that's when I saw familiar purple hair.

Shadow's POV

When I fell down a book that was in my bag fell out. I waited as I saw the last few people walking to class to grab my book.

I placed my hand on the book and someone's hand touched my hand.

I looked at the person whose hand was on my hand. My face flushed when I saw Vio's face.

He picked up the book and held out a hand for me.

I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

When I was up he gave me my book back.

"Thanks.." I said, looking away.

"You're welcome and thanks for brining my backpack." He said to me.

I looked at him "You're welcome" I said.

We stood there in silence until a teacher told us to get to class.

"Do you know where class 9D is?" I asked him.

"Follow me" Vio said plainly and started walking. I walked right behind him.

"Doesn't he have his own class he has to get to?" I thought.

That's when I looked at his paper and realized:

We have the same first period.