Chapter 1-The Invitation

Marinette could see Alya whispering something  to Nino. Marinette tried to ask what they were talking about but they walked off when she began to walk towards them.

With DjWifi [Alya and Nino]

"So 7 at your place. Got it" Nino said. "You remember the plan?" Alya replied. "Yeah we are gonna play truth or dare and then I'll truth/dare Adrinette certain questions about their love". "Good. Bye Nino!" "Catcha later dudette"

Back with Marinette

"Hi Marinette!" "ADRIEN?! HI UHHHH WHY ARE YOU HERE I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE COMING HERE YOU SCARED ME HAHA NOT THAT YOUR SCARY YOUR VERY NICE ITS JUST THAT HI IM RAMBLING SORRY OH GOD I AM SO" Adrien sighs and says "Mari, why are you so scared of me?" "ME SCARED? WHAT N-"

"Calm down first". Marinette calms down. "I'm not scared of you Adrien. It's just-..." "Well?" "I cant tell you. You'll think I'm a weird creep". Marinette wasn't going to confess her love for Adrien. At least not like this. "So your not scared or intimidated by me in anyway shape or form?" "No, we're cool". They say bye to each other and get to class.

Like always, Alya sat next to Marinette and Adrien sat next to Nino. It has been like this for years. *lets skip to after school cuz im lazy like dat* "Hey Mari! Theres gonna be a sleepover at my place at seven! You down?" "Sure Alya Ill be there". "Bye gurl"! Bye Alya"
At da sleepover
"Im not surprised Mari was the last one to be here" Adrien said while Alya and Nino laughed. Marinette's cheeks became redder than Nathaneal's hair. Thats really saying something. "Hi! I'm doing great! Thanks for asking" Marinette says in a sarcastic tone. That was her thing. "Sorry"
"Cmon less chit CHAT more sleepover". Adrien has been trying to tell Marinette that he's Chat Noir for ages but she hasn't gotten the hint. "Alya dude, what are we doing first?" "Truth or Dare" Alya says with a smirk plastered on her face that sends chills down Marinettes spine.
"I have a bottle" Adrien says while scrummaging through his GIANT bag. "Adrien your bag is bigger than mine" Marinette says in confusion. "Hey boys have their beauty products too" Adrien replies with confidence. "We do?" Nino replies in confusion. "It's probably just filled with hair gel" Alya says. "Maybe... Here!" Adrien finds the bottle and places it on the ground. He spins it and it lands on Alya.