Chapter 3-Meet Plagg

DJWifi just sit there and laugh. "Yeah buddy and I'm Jesus" [Idk if that was offensive but Im not religious so sorry if it was] More laughing. "Ill prove it! Plagg, you can come out". Who's that? Your fairy god mother?" Hahahahahhahahahahahahaha more laughing. DJWifis smiles drop after they see plagg. "AHHHHH ADRIEN WHAT IS THAT LITTLE CREATURE GET IT AWAY IT SMELLS LIKE GROSS CAMEMBERT AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Alya shreeks an Nino hides behind Alya. "This is Plagg. My Kwami that gives me powers. Hes harmless" Marinette wakes up at that moment. "Oh Adrien is this your Kwami? He's so cute!" Marinette says as Plagg sits on her head. "I like your head. It's soft and smells nice unlike Adriens". Marinette giggles. "YOUR NOT TERRIFIED OF THIS THING?!" "Why should I?" "Marinette," Adrien begins," how do you know what a kwami is?" "Uhhhh well hehe you see after being friends with Alya for 7 years you have to know-" "But Alya doesn't know what this is. *gasp* I've found you m'lady". "Hehe, surprise?" Marinette says cautiously. "See bugaboo, I knew you'd fall for me one day. Now wheres that kiss?" Ladybug and Chat Noir had a bet if Ladybug would fall for Chat or not. If Ladybug lost she would have to kiss him and if Chat lost he had to stop the puns. Marinette sighs and kisses Adrien. Nino fangirl squeals and snaps a pic and captions it '#Adrinette 4ever'. He posts it before the kiss is broken. After 30 secs and the kiss is broken, Adrien stares into Marinette's turquoise ocean eyes and Marinette stares into his emerald neon eyes.
With that brat Chloe
"WHAT IS MARITRASH DOING WITH MY ADRIKINS?! OH SHE'll PAYYY!"