Chapter 7

^(What Tae's wearing)^

Tae's POV

It was 7:08 already and this dumbo was not here yet. I tap my foot patiently on the pavement. A car comes skidding down the street playing terribly loud rap music. I roll my eyes already knowing who it is. The car stop's infront of me the driver rollling down their window.

"Ya gonna get in or what?" He asks raising his voice. I open the car drop and hop in slamming the car staring at him as if he killed the neighbors cat. I start slapping his biceps while whining like a baby.

"Why are you always so late but I can't be late" I say pouting. He stares back at me and cocks an eyebrow.

"First off don't slam my freakin car door" He snaps slapping my thigh. "And second I'm the rule maker, I talk you listen so shut up and sit down Karen". I hold my thigh and glare at him sticking out my tongue. After driving for about ten minutes we arrive.

I already regret coming out tonight. By just standing outside the house the smell of alcohol and sex reeks through the open door and windows. People are everywhere when I mean everywhere even on the roof everywhere. There's random colored streamers thrown around the trees and bushes. Along with someone's bra?

"Jungkook why did you make me come it's literally just drunk teenagers ", I whine loudly. Suddenly a finger was put to my lips shushing me.

"Princess you talk to much just relax and plus I'll be with you the whole time". He says holding my wrist dragging me into the horror house. As soon as we got in Jungkook's friends immediately started greeting me, some even winking at me making me blush lightly.

We started pushing through the crowd of sweaty grinding people. I swear I even felt someone squeeze my bum. Which resulted with me gasping loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"You okay Tae" I nod and blush at the new nickname. "I'm going to grab a drink from the kitchen want one I'll be right back stay where you are okay?" I nod. He nods back giving me a reassuring smile.

I take a seat and a random couch and look at my surroundings for a bit until somebody grabs my wrist dragging out of the living room into a bedroom pushing me up against the door.

"Well if it isn't Kim Taehyung" The voice says. "Such a pretty boy so many things I could do to you, I saw you come with your little boyfriend earlier...lucky man, but not careful enough, what should I do to you first" He says tracing my jawline with wet sloppy kisses as he holds tightly on my waist. I could feel tears building up in my eyes. That's until someone's pushes the door open causing Daniel to fall over. I take this chance to escape. I quickly push past the person thanking them and running away outside to hide behind a bush.

It's been 17 minutes and he's not back I've had so many random people come up to me asking for a quickie and I'm freakin scared. He's probably gone to hookup with someone. It kind of hurts knowing your date left you for a quick fuck. I sigh knowing I won't find him anytime soon, I start walking around the outside getting some fresh air. I take a few deep breathes letting my mind wonder.