Chapter 16

Not edited

TAE'S FIT

TAE'S POV

I walked in school this morning alone. Jungkook says it's best if we don't come together...on the bright side he promised me ice cream after school. I strolled to my locker greeting people now and again. It was a silent but peaceful morning, I smiled to myself listening to the silence.

"KIM TAEHYUNG" Jimin comes hurling behind, shouting in my ear.

"Shhhh Jimin it's too early for this" I mumble, missing the quiet.

"Are ya fuckin' deaf bruv?", Jimin tries.

"You trying an English accent today?" I ask laughing.

"Oh shut up it's for drama, we're doing accent-"

"Taehyungie?!", Suho shouts from behind me.

"Suho hyungie oh my gosh you're here!", I greet him.

"Suho hyung this is Park Jimin my best friend, I told him about you remember?", Jimin gives him a warm smile.

"Ah yes nice to meet you, I'm Kim Junmyeon but everyone calls me Suho", Suho returns the smile.

"So which classes are you taking Suho?", Jimin questions.

"Ah, Life Sciences, Physics and French", he states.

"Ah so you have classes with me! What's your first lesson?" I ask.

"Mathematics I think?", Suho says checking his schedule.

"OMG you're with Jimin and I", I exclaimed.

"Cmon we'll show you the classrooms before school starts", I state grabbing hold of Suho and Jimin.

-TIME SKIP-

"And this is Mr Hong's classroom, he's normally always late so he's never in his classroom in the morn-", we were about to slip into the classroom when I heard soft murmurs coming from inside the room. I could only make out a little of what the were saying but the little that was said was all I needed to understand what was happening.

"Yeah just like that~" a voice said.

It was Jungkook.

I was heartbroken. I couldn't bring myself to confront the situation, I was frozen.

"Uh guys it's getting late now let's head to Mr Chu's class it's almost 8", I state reaching for their hands.