Chapter 22

The next day (April 11) (morning)

You entered the classroom and saw Bang Chan and the other students studying. You sat down and got your textbooks and told Bang Chan "good luck" he looked at you and smiled

~time skip~

Recess

You had you're recess in the classroom instead of the canteen because it's you're exams. You ate a bit of food, then you just studied for you're next test since there was still reamaining time before the next test. You're teacher said "keep you're text books class, it's time for the next test" you kept you're textbooks and  started answering the test. In lunch you did the same things but you managed too study 3 subjects.

~time skip~

Dismissal

Bang Chan said "follow me" you replied confused "ok" then you followed Bang Chan. Once you got too the place he took you too he said "this is my parents Minji" you said"hi" Bang Chan told his mom "Mom, this is the girl I'm talking about, Minji" his mom replied "ok, she's fine, she's beautiful" you his you're face in shyness, suddenly Bang Chan held you're hand and brang you too the hall and said "I have too go now... I'll visit you someday, I love you princess" then he kissed you on the forehead, you started  crying as you replied "I love you too, I'll miss you prince" he replied "I'll miss you too, I'll message you when I'm free, I love you princess" then he  kissed you on the cheek and after the kiss you hugged him and said you're crying good-bye "bye prince, see you..... someday...." he replied crying "bye princess, hope to see you again" then he hugged you and went back too his mom and left, when he left you grabbed you're bag and walked to the bus stop.

You're POV

While I was walking too the bus stop I remembered when Bang Chan always used too take me too the bus stop and waved bye all the time. As I got home I took a bath and Changed into my sleepwear, I took my phone and texted Bang Chan

❤️ Princess ❤️
Hey, I don't know if you are at Australia yet, I don't know if you're going too receive this right now but I just wanted too say goodnight, I love you
-you're forever princess 💞

Yeah he's still in the plane I guess....

Then I layed on my bed and slept

*End Of POV*