CHAPTER 26 : WHO IS THAT?

I am really happy right now because Woohyun oppa ask me to watch their concert. He already buy me a ticket. But... Sohee can't come because she has to work.

Many people come to here. I feel really excited!!

First song they sing is their debuted song "comeback again". I was very happy and proud because Woohyun Oppa already got what he really want before. I am really thanked to God because infinite are just like a family.

************************************

MYUNGSOO POV

We just finished our first song. Now is Woohyun hyung turn to speak. I turn around my face to find someone.

" where is she?" I don't know what happen to me.

My head is hurt because thinking of that girl everyday. I don't see her in this big stadium. I can't see her!

Yahhh... jebal!!!

" Yahhh ... myungsoo who is the person you looking for?" Hoya hyung come to my side. Did he heard what i said??

" nothing hyung.." i lied to him. It's really embarassing if he know that i looking for that girl.

" she is there!" He is whispered to me again. My eyes looked to the place that he look.

That's true!! That's her.!

But..

How could he know that i'm looking for... This girl??

"Hyung...how..."

I can't continue my question because now his turn to speak. Yahhhh!!!! He know what i am thinking.

Hyung!!! Jeball!!!

I turn my place to that girl. She seems happy today and looked really beautiful. I am really falling in love right now.

" Why?? Looking for Nina?"

Sungyeol hyung looked at me. Yah!!! Is this true?? What happen to my hyung? Are they read my mind?

" Annniiii ... hyung... i just wait my turn." I said to him. Sungyeol hyung is laughing when heard my answer. Hyung.. jebal!! Don't laugh.

" L ssi.. your turn!" Hoya hyung give me his mic.

I looked at her again. Maybe she don't see it.

************************************

" first of all.. i want to thank to all of the fan because come here today. It's such an honour. Thanks to all our fans were supporting us eventhough we are still the new band.. i also want to thank to my parents. I am here because of them. Love you. Love you all too.. saranghae!!"

The word from that guy really make me annoying. Huh!!!

" yahhh... When L oppa said I love u, he was looked at me.. i am crazy right nowww ... yahhhh!!!"

Suddenly i heard that from the person beside me. I just want to laugh crazily. But i just smile and I looked at him too.

But..

My smile have gone. I just don't know why my heart beating really fast. I feel hot suddenly.

He was stared at me. And when i saw his face he give me his smirk. It's really annoying!! Huh!!!!

************************************

" wah... congratulation oppa!!" I am really happy for my oppa consert. This concert is really amazing and crazy. Now, i became the number one fan of them.

" yahh... thank you babe because came here. This is why i love u!" Woohyun oppa hug me and touch my head. Woohyun oppa really love me just like his own couple. But.. that is how we show our feeling to each other.

I can see a pair if eyes is staring at me and Woohyun. He looked really annoying to me. Huh... what ever!! What the important is, i am happy tonight!

For tonight, Woohyun oppa is really amazing because his high note is very good. I just love to hear Sunggyu oppa singing. I like the way Hoya oppa dancing and I really like to heard Dongwoo oppa rapping. It's just pretty amazing. Sungyeol and Sungjong oppa have their own talents.

Maybe without them, infinite will not make it until here today. Opss!! Almost forgot, for the Arrogansoo he just have his good face. But.. for me?? He is not really that handsome.

" Nina ssi.. why were you came alone? Where is Sohee ?" Songjong oppa ask me. I laugh. Sungjong oppa seems very closed to Sohee.

" she has to work tonight oppa. Sunggyu oppa can i be your fan? I really like to hear your voice. Give me your sign please?" I ask Sunggyu oppa.

All of infinite member laughing when i said that. But not that man. Just like always. But... really!! I like to hear sunggyu oppa Voice. It's different with other.

" Nina ssi.. it's not only a sign i will give you.. but, anything you want i will give it to you. " sunggyu oppa said. I laughing. Sunggyu oppa is funny.

Suddenly...

" Myungsoo Ssi... "

" KIM NE RA! "

All of us were confused. The Arrogansoo go to that girl and smile brightly.

WHO IS THAT??

I don't why. But .. i feel hurt. ..

I FEEL MAD AND ANGRY!! WAEYO???