CHAPTER 35 : I LOVE YOU!! ♥♡♥

" Nina ssii.. why were you escape from us this week?" I was really shocked to heard the question. So, thats why he ask me to here.

When i arrived at the kafe just now, Sunggyu oppa already waiting for me. He seems very happy. But, why must he ask me this question? He just cut my feeling.

" oppa.. can we not talking about this? I really don't have mood. I don't want to talk about that." I said.

I agree to go out with Sunggyu oppa today because he said he want to meet me alone. He also said he will not brought his members.

" Nina.. i want to solve your problem with Myungsoo. You know what? He does that thing because he worried about you. He want to take care about yourself."

" but.. why? He want me to get embarassed?"

I cut his word. I don't want to hear the excuse! I don't want to hear about him.

My feel really hurt this week when i know the truth about my saver. I am already falling in love with him. He save me from the stranger. He save me three times. And.. for the Myungsoo already save me from the 'embarassing tragedy' and save me from the queenka. There were more then many. I can't count it.

" Nina ssii.. he is falling in love with you. That's why he does that thing." sunggyu oppa stared into my eyes. I was really shocked right now.

Myungsoo? Falling in love with me? Noooo!! It can't be! He is a jerk! He is an arrogant! He is a liar. I hate hiiiimmmm!!!!!

" oppa. If you want to talk something like this, i think better i go home!" I want to arrange my stuff.

My heart already hurt when know who is my saver, i don't want to hurt again when i know the reason why he falling in love with me.

" Please stop!" He pulled my hand. He really make me frustrated.

" let go my hand oppa! I want to go home!

Unconciously...

Someone is watching them and fell really mad. He is walking to their place.

************************************

NO ONE POV

" yahh!! Just let her go!" The guy hit Sunggyu's shoulder.

Nina and Sunggyu look at the guy and both of them were really shocked. How can this guy in here?

" Why did you here? I want to date with Nina. Go away! Let us have a time together." Sunggyu is trying to make that guy mad.

" yahhh!! You can't do this!" That guy is holding his punch. He want to punch Sunggyu face because he feel really mad right now.

" waeyo?? Why can't i? I can, you know! She isn't yours. She can be mine... and.. she can be my.. "

Bukk!!

Sunggyu can't continue his word when that guy is already punch his face and now that guy is on his body. He punch his face many times. But, sunggyu not defend himself.

Nina is really suprised when saw that. She can't do anything. If she yelled, many people will watch the singer are fighting.

" Yah!! Myungsoo!! Are you crazy? Why you punch your own hyung!!!!" Nina is crying right now. She is really scared to watch they fight.

" Neeehhh!! I am crazy! I am crazy because of you Nina! I crazy because i love you! I can't saw you with other guy. I can't watch you in danger! I can't!!!!" After he said that he stop his action and he open his mask. Sunggyu looked very tired after that. His lips is bleeding

Nina is really really shocked to heard his confession. She didn't say anyword. Her mind became blank. She must go from there.

" NINAA!!!"

Myungsoo want to chase her but Sunggyu hyung stop him.

" finally.. you say it!" Sunggyu sigh. He touch his lips and looked into Myungsoo eyes.

Myungsoo seems very confused right now. What happen actually? Sunggyu hyung said what?

" borago hyung?"

" Finally you said that. You really love her. Go find her before someone take her."

Myungsoo sigh. So, Sunggyu hyung is kidding. He does this thing because he want Myungsoo to confess.

" hyung! Why you do this? Nina already go from me. I hate you!!!"

After said that Myungsoo go out the kafe, left Sunggyu behind.

"I do this because i want Nina to look happy. I don't want to looked her sad. I don't want the person, that i love is crying. Myungsoo yaaa i love Nina too. Myungsoo, you are so lucky. She is love you too. She just didn't show it. But, i can feel it!

I think it's better to make Nina and Myungsoo together than myself. It's my sacrifice to my love. I feel a little bit relieve right now. Huh!"

Sunggyu mumbled alone. He looked around. He have to move on!!

************************************

" Nina please don't go!" Myungsoo is really worried right now. Luckily there is no one outside the kafe so it's easy for him to move.

" Nina!!!" He yelled Nina's name and run to aproach someone at the bus stop.

" Nina.. !" He called her name. Nina turn her face and stand up when she saw Myungsoo. She don't want to saw Myungsoo.

" are you still mad with me?" Myungsoo is asking her. But, Nina pretend she not here the question. She don't why, but her tears is suddenly falling down.

She want to go from there but, she can feel her hand was pulled by Myungsoo.

" please don't go! Don't cry. I don't want to see you crying. Its hurt me!" He stop for a while and he can feel the akward between them.

" Nina ... please!!! I beg you! i love you. That's why... i am always beside you. Always took care about yourself. I am sorry if i'm always cold with you. You just make my day ruins. Only you can make it!" Whenever Nina heard that she feel like she want to die. She want to run but how she want to escape, her hand was holded by him.

Nina feel really nervous when she heard about that. She feel scare suddenly because she remember about her pass life.

" Myungsoo please let go my hand!" Nina already crying. She can't handle it already.

Myungsoo let go her hand and with that Nina escape from him.

"Ninaaa!!!"

She don't want to heard anymore what Myungsoo want to said.

Without looked around, she just walk at the road.

But......

" Nina!!!!!"