Drunk

So.. after all that mess with Darryl and that whore I go downstairs and eat some cereal. "I wish Darryl would understand that I like him.." I though. I go upstairs and back into my room and get on my PC to play some games. I play some Minecraft on my server. I trolled a couple of people then got off Minecraft. I go on Twitter and see a bunch of fanart of me and... Darryl?? I blushed a light pink. I then downloaded a couple then after that turned off my pc. I go downstairs to see a sad bald man. I sit next to him. "What's wrong, Darryl?" I ask him. "That girl just left me there.. guess she supposed it was a one night stand.." he says. "Oh, I'm sorry, Darryl.." I gsay hugging him. He gladly accepts the hug. "Everything is gonna be alright." I say to the bald man. "I know" he says as we pull away. "Here, wanna just go do some stuff?" I ask him. "Like what?" He responds with a question. "Oooooo what about a bar??" I ask. "Hm... That's doesn't sound like a good idea but sure. Why not." He answers. Me and him go to the car after getting dressed in some cute clothes. We drive to a bar and me and him order a couple of shots of whiskey. I then ordered a bunch. 1 after another. "Zak, don't you think you've had enough??" Darryl asks very stern "wHaT? *Hic*" I respond. "Okay we are going home!" Darryl says very irritated. We go home and Darryl tells me to go to bed. "but I don't *hic* wanna!" I go up to him and kiss his cheek. I can see his face go red. "ZAK!" He yells. I jump back. I start crying. "Wait- Zak... I'm sorry..." He says worriedly remembering he is only drunk. "Okay..." I say then pull him into the couch and I nuzzle my head in his neck and snuggle him. "Z-Z-Z... ya know... Whatever Zak." He says then kisses my forehead. I turn a little red.

OMG THEY WON!!!!!! THEY WON MC MONDAY! AND BAD SAID SOME THINGS!

"AHHH! IF YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO ME I'D KISS YOU!" and "my chat is telling me to give you a smooch." And last, something Skep said was, "Omg I love you!" THE SHIP IS CANNON AHHHHH

Anyways! Freaking out aside. Thank you guys for reading this book! Almost 100 reads! Thank you all! You guys are killing it! Don't forget to follow me and vote for this! Byeeeeeee!
~Jack