Flashback

HeY gUyS gO fOlLoW Minastruxt nowwwwwww please. She needs le followers!

Me and Darryl are sitting at the counter at our house knowing the other people are gonna be back soon. It kinda scares me that it has to go like that. No privacy for me nor Darryl. It will really suck. So for now me and Darryl just sit and ponder about how stupid our life will be. Y'know? No privacy will mentally kill me. "I'm gonna go to my room and record a video." I say to him. I get up and give him a little peck on the cheek. I get a little red while Darryl is a blushing mess. "O-okay, S-skeppy." Darryl responds. I go upstairs and record a video. It was me playing Minecraft but with a twist. I noticed a name Abuse and immediately thought of when my mother would hit me.

FlAsHbAcK
(Eddsworld Reference)

My mother grabs me by the throat and throws me to the ground

I get up and try to run but she grabs a glass bottle and smashes it over my head, knocking me out. A couple hours later I wake up in my bed. I was still bleeding a little.

I call the cops. They come and they ask me to show the marks which I did. They arrested my mother and then I went to live on my own since I was 16 and old enough.

End of FlAsHbAcK

I start to tear up a bit during recording So i just ended it and edited it and then posted it.
I didn't like myself after that. Not at all actually. I hated my self. Really badly. But you know, now everything is better. I am with someone I love the most. Darryl.

Darryl.
Darryl.
Darryl.
Darryl.
Just Darryl

Hehehehe doki doki reference. Anyways thanks for reading now go follow Minastruxt please. Just do it for me. Thanks for reading byeeee!