two

Two hours have passed. I've just been listening to some of my favorite music and reading random books I downloaded to my phone.

To be honest I've been waiting for the guy next to me to wake up so I can chat with him some more. Talking with him makes me feel less nervous about my new life.

I noticed he shuffled next to me so I quickly turned toward the window and shut my eyes. Before I knew it he had left. I poked my head up and noticed he was headed for the bathroom, again with his passport left on the seat. I rolled my eyes and left it.

I turned my head out the window and looked outside. It was starting to finally get light out. The mystery guy sat down next to me and turned towards me.

"I feel like we've met before" I said. He looked at me confused and a bit worried.

"W-why would you think that?" He asked.

"Were you the guy who laughed at me at TSA?" He smirked and laughed.

"It's possible I saw you struggling and felt like poking fun at your situation" I rolled my eyes.

"You know, that was really embarrassing and rude!" I pushed his shoulder.

"I'm sorry, you just looked so cute and flustered" I blushed at him calling me cute.

"Yeah well now you owe me"

"Oh really? What?"

"How about your name?" I asked again. He smirked.

"How about no..." he trailed off and I shrugged.

"It was worth a shot" I said honestly.

"So I want to get to know you, we have a long flight and I'm bored" he said while yawning. I smiled and yawned as well.

"Well what do you want to know?"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Ooo tricky...It varies but I always fall back on mint green" he smiled.

"Favorite flower?"

"I really like white daisies and daffodils "

"Yeah they're pretty cool" he smiled again.

"Flowers are cool?" I laughed. He nudged my shoulder.

"Who's your favorite superhero?"

"Marvel or DC" he looked at me surprised.

"Oh uh.. Marvel"

I thought about it for a second.

"Probably Iron Man"

"Oh" he frowned.

"Well who do you like?"

"Spider-man"

"Which one"

"The newest one, I can't think of his name"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea, I haven't seen it yet" he looked taken back.

"How have you NOT seen it yet? Didn't your boyfriend take you to see it?" He said.

"Oh.. I uh.. don't have a boyfriend..." I looked down at my lap before looking up at him again.
"I um- I don't know, I don't go to the movies often" his cheeks turned a light pink but quickly faded.

"Alright well we're going to watch it then"

He pulled out a dual headphone adapter [iykyk ;)] and held it out to me. I smiled and plugged mine in next to his.