ᴏɴᴇ

Jaemin wasn't into parties. They weren't exactly the most comfortable place to be. First of all there was a lot of underage drinking, which Jaemin strongly disliked, annoyed at the fact that some kids couldn't wait just a year or so before drinking alcohol. Another thing he hated was that people could not keep their hormones in check. Hands would be going up skirts, down pants, and even into mouths. Disgusting.

However, Jaemin had a weakness. And that weakness was a person called Lee Donghyuck, his friend of 10 years. The two had known each other since they were only 7, and have never left each others sides since. Wherever Jaemin went, Donghyuck went as well, and vice versa.

And so, when Donghyuck pouted and turned away from Jaemin teary eyed, he had no choice but to agree to go to some party a group of older students were hosting. He knew what he was dragging himself into, but he had to listen to Donghyuck, especially since he was finally going to be introduced to the mysterious boyfriend he had.

"Come on Nana!" Donghyuck said, grabbing Jaemin's hand and tugging him towards the house which had muffled music being heard from the outside. Simply the sight made Jaemin feel sick, but he took a deep breath and followed Donghyuck.

As soon as they entered, a horrible smell, which Jaemin guessed was some sort of drug that was being passed around, flew around the room. Jaemin ducked just in time to dodge a ball that was thrown from one side of the room.

"Can we just meet your boyfriend and leave?" Jaemin asked, leaning forwards and whispering into Donghyuck's ear, already starting to sweat because of the amount of bodies present in the house. A few girls, and guys, walked past Jaemin, looking at him up and down and sighing as they saw his hand connected to Donghyuck's.

"Nana please!" Donghyuck yelled over the loud music, turning around to flash a smile at Jaemin before continuing to drag him through the house. Finally, after passing by the toilet which had too many people in it, they reached the kitchen, where a couple of guys were leaning against the counters, laughing at some joke one of them cracked. "Jeno!"

Jaemin watched as Donghyuck let go of his hand and wrapped his arms around some boy, who Jaemin thinks is named Jeno, and the boy returned the hug, snuggling into Donghyuck's neck. They pulled apart and Jaemin gulped as he got to see the boy more clearly. His hair was styled back and his eyes were coated with a small amount is eyeshadow, making them look sharp. His clothes were already drenched with many liquids Jaemin didn't want to know about, and his bare skin was in view through his ripped jeans.

"Jeno, meet Jaemin, my best friend." Donghyuck said, gesturing towards Jaemin, who awkwardly smiled at the guys and then gave a small wave. "Jaemin, this is Jeno, my boyfriend."

Jeno walked forwards to Jaemin, understanding that he wasn't going to be moving from his place any time soon, and outstretched his hand. The sides of his mouth twitched upwards and his eyes closed into a curved shape. His lightly coloured red cheeks raised as he smiled at Jaemin, who felt something he had never felt before in his heart.

"Hey Jaemin, I've heard way too much about you from Hyuckie." Jeno said, laughing when Donghyuck frowned and pushed him slightly. Jaemin nodded and then shook his hand, greeting himself again, even though Donghyuck had just done it. "This is Mark, Renjun, Chenle and Jisung."

Jeno introduced his own friends to both Jaemin and Donghyuck, since Jeno had never told his friends about Donghyuck until a few hours before the party.

Jaemin smiled and laughed along to the jokes the group made. His smile widened when he saw Donghyuck clutch onto his stomach because of how much he was laughing. Mark moved forwards and whispered something into Renjun's ear, which Jaemin caught, and the two narrowed their eyes.

They looked between Jaemin and Jeno, who Jaemin had just noticed was in fact staring at him. Renjun then tapped Jeno's arm and brought him away from the group. They spoke for a bit, and Jaemin tried to pretend as if he wasn't paying attention to Jeno and Renjun, but his eyes kept betraying him and slowly shifting back to the two. Renjun frowned even more than he was before and poked Jeno's shoulder, saying something inaudible. Jeno rolled his eyes and slapped Renjun's hand away before walking back over to Donghyuck.

Jeno threw his arm over Donghyuck's shoulder and brought him closer to himself, placing a kiss on his cheek. Donghyuck rolled his eyes, a chuckle escaped his mouth and he pushed away Jeno, muttering something about doing too much PDA. Jaemin smiled seeing his friend so happy, and then glanced at Jeno, who's eyes were still on him.

He felt his cheeks heat up and he looked slightly away to Mark, who was also staring at him. But his stare was different. Jeno's was soft, on the other hand, Mark's was harsh. He almost looked like he was going to attack him.

Donghyuck noticed how Jaemin and Mark were basically having a staring contest, and rushed to his side.

"Find something you like?" Donghyuck joked, elbowing Jaemin's side, tilting his head, making his fluffy hair bounce and fall over his eyes. Jaemin blinked and broke eye contact from Mark to turn to Donghyuck. He sighed and moved his hand up, brushing aside the hair that had called into his face.

"No one here's my type." Jaemin said, as his eyes shifted from Donghyuck to the boy standing behind him, stealing glances at him. The smile on his face dropped as Donghyuck pat his shoulder and then turned to the boy, getting ahold of his collar and whispering into his ear. "Or those who are... are taken."