the party

Toni's pov

We both got ready and headed out to Veronica's . We hopped out of Cheryls car , and I took her hand , we walked in and it turned out the inner circle was already there . "Hey guys." I said walking in with my arm around Cheryls waist .

"Yas ! Fucking the best couple is finally hear!" Kevin shouted . "Hey kev !" I shouted back hugging him . "Hey V her Archie ." I greeted hugging Veronica and fist bumping Archie .
"Jug , B." I greeted them hugging Betty and messing jugheads hair. "So how are you two ?" Veronica asked . "We are great and I couldn't ask for anyone better ." Cheryl said causing me to blush . "Damn tiny you're whipped !"Jughead said taking more Chips from his bag of them .

"Shut it Jones !" I shouted my fists clenching .
I'm Toni topaz . I don't become whipped for anyone . Cheryl noticed and took my hand causing me to instantly calmed down . Okay ... I'm whipped as fuck . She is so perfect a s it's hard not to be whipped by someone as amazing as her . Like you would to !
Falling  asleep next to her and waking up with her on my chest drives me crazy . "Babe!" Cheryl shouted waving her hand in my face .
Snapping me out of my thoughts. "I know I'm gorgeous , but no need to stare." She whispered .
Causing me to close my eyes and bite my lip . "Let's play would you rather !" Kevin said . We all agreed andd sat in a circle .

I felt Cheryl's hand creep up on to my thigh letting her fingers dance around the inner part of it . "Stop teasing babe!" I whispered in her ear and she just shook her head . I rolled my eyes trying not to pay attention to it .

"Toni .. would you rather lick Cheryls lips or clit ?" Veronica  asked laughing . I rolled my eyes before glancing at Cheryl's hand on my thigh which was now massaging it , then at her . She was just smirking . "Uhm ... Clit I guess ." I said awkwardly causing Kevin to shout "Fucking choni sex !"
We all giggled and Cheryl squeezing my thighs hard . I couldn't tell if it was because she liked the idea or because she didn't want it to happen. I have her a confused look and she whispered "Don't worry babe I want it too ."
Causing me to smile . "Okay my turn ... Veronica would you rather date Archie or Betty ?" I asked jokingly knowing she wasn't gay .

"Betty ." She said putting her arm around her causing Betty to blush . "I ship !" Kevin shouted . We were confused a d jughead looked concerned. We carried on playing until we decided to put in music . Betty and Veronica were dancing as we're Archie and kev . Jughead was sat in the corner on his phone .

A little of smut

Me and Cheryl were dancing . I grabbed on to her hips pulkm g her in to my waist as we both started moving our hips to the rythem . I moved my head to kiss her neck "T.T." She whimpered . I smirked kissing it roughly . She grabbed on to my waist pulling me closer. I grabbed her hand pulling her to the kitchen . "Come on!" I said . I grabbed her waist amd out her on to the counter . She wrapped her legs around my smashing our lips together .

I stroked my tounge on her lip asking for enterance. Which she granted . Our tounges danced together like they were found a duet. I sucked on her tounge and grabbed her waist pulling her closer . "Oh fuck." She moaned in to my lips . I pulled away and started kissing her neck and stroking up and down her thigh .  I started massaging her thigh before I  pulled away causing Cheryl to whimper.
"Is that okay?" I asked searching g her face for any doubts .

Cheryls pov

I nodded my head needing  her more than ever . She went back to  kissing my neck and letting g nee fingers dance along my thigh . I tilted my head partly so she had more access and also out of pleasure . She finally after what felt like years got the inner part of my thigh . "Fuck." I moaned , as she squeezed my thighs as hard as she could . "What did you do baby"? She asked sucking on my neck leaving more hickeys
"I ... Te...teased you ." I stuttered . "Mhm." I moaned as she hit my pulse point on my neck .
"We should go to everyone else ." She said pulling away causing me to whimper . I opened my eyes and saw everyone else staring wide eyed .
"What is it babe ?" Toni asked . I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around to look .
"Ah... Uh hey guys ." She said rubbing her neck .
"Yas choni !!!" Veronica and Kevin shouted . Everyone giggled and we all decided it would be best to head home .

Toni's pov

Me and Cheryl were on the way back to the southside when I heard Cheryl say something , I pulled over and asked . "Sorry what did you say ?"
"I said that I wanted to go to thorn hill .... I have an idea . " She said with a cunning smirk . I nodded and we got to thorn hill.

"Wait hear ." She said taking of her helmet .
"You sure ?" I asked . She nodded mad she went in to the Satan worship like house . I heard shouting so I ran to the door and opened it . Cheryl was shouting at her mother while her mom stood there shocked .

"Who are you ?" She asked .
"Toni topaz."
"You're the girl who is as deviant as my daughter ?" She scoffed .
"Talk about Cheryl like that one !ore time and watch !" I shouted getting in her face.
"Get out of my house now mumsy ... You are no longer welcome ! If you stay I will talk to the police about how you abused me !" Cheryl shouted . Her mother grabbed her bag and ran .

"Wow Cheryl I never knew you were like that !" I said somewhat impressed .
"There's alot you don't know babe ."
I kissed her lightly before pulling away . "I should go . I'll see you soon babe ."

*Okay so I've decided to skip about 5 months , it it the summer holidays and it is Toni's and Cheryl's six months anerversorie tomorrow . That's going to be next chapter . Thank you for reading sorry it took so long xoxox* - S.B