Her

Going back to this girl, everything started when one of my best friends told me that he liked her, and because I was in her volleyball team, he asked me if I could try to get close to her to see if he had any chance. Of course I wanted to help him, so I said yes, and that was how, little by little, I started talking to her, and she soon became this huge part of my life. The thing is that, even though she was constantly sending me signals when we were together, she was perfectly straight (as far as I was concerned). So we could say that my head was split in half, one half telling me that she was always flirting back with me, and that I could have a chance to be with her, and the other half saying that it was all in my head, that she didn't feel a thing for me, and even if she did, we could never be a thing, firstly because of my friend who still likes her, how could I do that to him, and second because in the remote case we had something, it would eventually end, and we wouldn't be friends anymore.
At first, she was only my crush, nothing serious, and I was perfectly fine with having to live with it, but I eventually fell in love. In fact, I was so in love that I was always thinking about her, because, if I haven't mentioned it yet, she is truly gorgeous, she has the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen, and when she smiles, she lights up my world, not to mention the fact that when we are together I'm the happiest person alive.
Our story began one night at her house, we were upstairs watching a movie, (by "we" I mean a friend, her and I) she was laying on one side of the couch, my other  friend was in the other side, and I was in the middle. Her dog was with her, so I layed on top of her for being able to pet him, and for my surprise, she surrounded me with her arm, and we stayed there cuddling for a very long time. When the movie finally ended, our friend was asleep, and so we turned off the TV. She changed positions, and I thought she didn't want to cuddle no more, and just when i rolled over to the other side of the couched, she grabbed me by the hand ,and told me to stay with her, so I did. The night passed and she was still holding on to me when I woke up. And at that moment, I felt the happiest.