1

Chapter 1

It was sunday evening. And I'm heading towards GFR bar. Somewhat bar that my friend owns.

"Woah. Mclaren F1 huh? Nice pare. Nakapang-uto nanaman ba tayo kay daddyyyyyy?" 

He emphasize the daddy part. Well hindi ko sya masisisi, my dad spoiled me alot. Again, ALOT!

"G*ago! Pera ko yan! Or should i say, pera ng company! " *smirk'*

I arrive and all i could say is the music is banging inside the bar. Teenagers, oldies, party people and oooh sluts and bitches all around.

"So hows the new head of the Verou fiarre branch in the Philippines? Powerful man isnt it? " Nick asked me. Hes one of my friends.

"Tss. Uupo sa swivel chair, signing papers , simple as that!" I retorted

We drank all the way. Some random girls keeps on flirting me but sorry for them I am not that kind of man.

 I know you guys thinking that i'm also one of the boys who would just leave a girl hanging. No no no! My mother raised me not to be like that. Lagi nyang sinasabi na iniingatan ang babae like what my father always do to her.

I raised to be the heir of the company. And i know that. Bata palang ako sinabi na saken kaya malaya ako noon pa man. Pinapayagan nila ko sa gusto ko. The reason is, alam daw nilang di ako gagawa ng ikakadisappoint nila, well theyre correct i can't make my parents dissapoint.  Kaya ngayon i'm engage with my work . To be the head of the Verou Fiarre branch here in the Philippines which my father built in London 2 decades ago. Oo. Branch lang tong hinahawakan ko ngayon, si dad parin ang may ari ng lahat, training ko pa lang daw. Take note. Its a fcking TRAINING!

"Pare kingina. Hot nun oh" sabay turo ni Marcus sa isang babaeng nasa gitna at pinagtitinginan ng lahat. She keeps on swaying her butt like it was the last time that she will dance. Dont she even know na nababastos na sya? Tss.

"Wooooooooh " sigaw pa ng mga tao

I stood and headed toward the center then I grab her hands. Kinaladkad ko sya palayo sa lugar na yon.

"Hey! Let me go! You moron!" Inis na tinanggal nya ang kamay ko sa pagkakahawak sa kanya.

"Cant you see ? Im saving you from that perverts." I shouted

"Well i'm not a damsel in distress! Who needs a fcking knight and shining armor Asshole!" She replied

After i save her? This what i could get? Kung di lang to babae nako!

"Yep. Gusto mo din nga kase HA!" I said to her face .

"Eh ano sayo?" *smirk*

She started walking ....

"Hey where are you going?" I said in a baritone voice

"Not your business!" She opened a car, i think she owns it and drifted away.

"What the hell did happened?" I said to my self.

"Ughhhh. Bitch! " and now i am pissed!

Darren James Castro. A hot bachelor in the Philippines.