11

Y-N: WAIT- Can we Please find Kookie!!!

Hoseok: Kookie?

Y-N: That's my friend, Jungkook's, nickname I gave him.

Hoseok: Oh! Jungkook! I know him! Where is he though?

Y-N: I don't kn-

Yoongi tried to stand up. Once he did He fell right back down from pain.

Y-N: You good?

Yoongi: Yeah-ish..... just give me a minute or two and I'm coming with you guys.

Y-N: Okay... Just be careful. Please.

Yoongi: Yeah. I'll be careful. Lets go.

I helped Yoongi stand up. He put his arms around Hoseok and I for support. We walked out to see Taehyung, standing there.

 We walked out to see Taehyung, standing there

Taehyung: What happened?

He somehow said that in a calmer tone.

Yoongi: Jimin happened!

Taehyung: What the hell do you mean Jimin happened?

Taehyung started to walk with us, talking to Yoongi.

Yoongi: He just did alright! Now can you fucking help us!

Taehyung: Okay. Where are you going to?

Yoongi: I'm saving us.

He whispered to Hoseok and I.

Yoongi: Hey Taehyung? Can you run to the nurses office again to get me an icepack for my eye?

I see what he's doing! He's getting Mr. 'I'm the principals son' kid away from us! Way to go Yoongi!

Taehyung: Anything to save you from freaking dying!

Taehyung ran to the office that was now all the way down the hall due to us trying to run. We were able to walk about 30 feet before Taehyung was back with an ice pack.

Taehyung: Here.

Yoongi took the ice and placed it on his eye.

Hoseok: Hyung, do you want me to carry you to make everything faster?

Yoongi: Yeah, please.

Hoseok picked up Yoongi and we continued speed walking to find Jungkook.
We looked in the science, ELA, math, and PE rooms. We didn't find Jungkook.

Y-N: Where else could he be?

Taehyung: Have you decided to check the Gaming room? He is normally there with Seokjin. Well, of course when Seokjin is on his 'break'.