19

Once the door opened I wished I was never involved with anything in my whole life. Not even living.

There were chairs. Tied up, back to back. There were people in the chairs.

My parents are in the chairs......

They looked half dead.

Mom: Y-N baby! How are you here! Weren't you in the asylum?

Dad: Yes darling! How did you get here? What are they planning to do to you! We didn't mean to have our parents send you there! They just won't listen to their kids.

Y-N: My grandparents have been dead for as long as I've been at the asylum for. That was around 5 years ago. And this is how you treated me! You could've gotten me out of there! But no..... your dumb-asses has to leave your own child behind.

Yoongi: Hey Joon. It's time.

Just after he said that the giant grandfather clock chimed. Hitting 5 o'clock pm.

Namjoon: Your time is up. Now Y-N, you need to either get out or help with what we're doing to them. Your choice.

Namjoon held his hand out and Yoongi placed a large, shining blade in his hand. A knife. They were going to kill my parents. I don't need sweet sweet revenge from the boys. I'm going to get my revenge from my parents who tried to kill me.

Y-N: I'm staying to help you guys.

Jimin: Noona please don't! Come with us and stay away from the viole-

Jin blocked his mouth and Jungkook helped bring him out of the room. They all walked out, leaving Namjoon, Yoongi, and I alone with my parents. Jimin, he was almost crying by the fact that I was going to harm people. My own family to be exact. He really didn't want me to hurt anyone. But I had to, this is what they deserved.

Jin: *sigh* Good luck kid. You'll need it. Trust me.....

Yoongi: Don't worry Hyung, she's with us.

Jin: That's what I'm worried about......

He said. Then he just walked out, not saying another word to us.

Namjoon: Are you ready?

Dad: Honey please don't.

Namjoon: Shut up! Her choice, remember? Y-N, put gloves on first. We don't want to make any mistakes.

Namjoon said.

Y-N: Okay..... Let's start.

I said grabbing the knife from Namjoon. Yoongi walked towards my parents. He put blindfolds over their eyes and grabbed tape.

Yoongi: You want the tape over their mouths Y-N?

Y-N: No, they deserve to yell and scream in pain and agony.

Yoongi: Good choice.

The boys stepped to the side as I walked closer to my parents. I raised the knife and placed it at my mothers neck.

Yoongi: Hey, want to know somewhere that they will be in the most pain to just bleed out?

Y-N: Show me.