How to Make an Entrance When You Pose as the Rescuer.

"The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrong. Not even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs."

--- Will Herondale

(Thumbs up if you know the reference!)

★ For each entry, I'll pick one detail of your request and blow it up as big as I can - for many things: a twist in this unbelievably cliché story, a humorous point, or just out of boredom because no one is truly satisfied with a thick layer of cream cheese cliché without a twist. Or some other reasons. Take your pick.

I won't tell you what it is now, you won't miss it when you see it.

Disclaimer: this has been the most ridiculous thing I've written in my life. So bear with me as you read. There are glimpses where you can see real descriptions and emotions, but just when you relax something ridiculous hit you like a truck.

***

Suddenly the top of the building collapsed with a loud crash, and Jasmine shrieked and ducked as a rain of concrete and dust showered around her. Lifting her head to see what happened, a stretch of blue sky was visible beyond the half destructed building. Floating in the sky was a massive black thing roaring with deafening engines. A jet? Jasmine squinted her eyes. The jet's wings were jade green. As she frowned and concentrated on the object, she realized that all over the wings were pasted papers. Fluttering against the wind as the jet itself hovered over their heads. 

Someone has stuck hundred-dollar bills all over the jet. 

On the side of the plane were large letters, carved-out initials that clearly read B.S.

Brock Shitman!

Jasmine stared in amazement as a long rope ladder dropped from the open door of the jet and a blindingly muscular - possibly football player - blond boy worked his way down the ladder, landing gracefully in front of her. The whirlwind of dust around them made her vision blurry, and she could only see an outline of Brock as he put his arms around her elbows, lifting her up on her feet.

He asked, "Are you o-"

"HA-CHOO!" She sneezed, spluttering a cloud of dust, along with a burst of her own saliva, into his eyes. 

"Jeez," he swore, swiping the golden strands of hair across his forehead. And she saw his forehead was glistening - with her spit?

"Is this how you repay your handsome rescuer?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Ahh - but I hate you," Jasmine muttered. Or at least, she was supposed to. For the purpose of this story at least, until they ended up happily ever after.

"What?" His eyes widened in horror and she realized she'd just said the words out loud. 

"Brock!" Jasmine tore her gaze away from the boy in front of her and saw Amy marching in their direction. Her bright makeup were the only colors present in the clouds of gray dust. With her dress torn, the fabric parted as she walked, forming a slit stopping at her upper thigh. Even when she was almost crushed by a jet, she could still remain sexy as she ever was.

"You flew a jet to school?" She exclaimed, "and crashed into half the building?"

"How else am I supposed to make my grand entrance into the scene?" Brock wrinkled his nose, his crystal eyes flashed under the skylight. "Take notes, people - this is how you make an entrance when you pose as the handsome rescuer."

"I can't take it anymore," Jasmine sniffed, "I wish to jump off a bridge."

"What?" Brock squinted his eyes. His arm brushed hers, and its warmth sent a shiver down her spine. "You can't go dying when I've literally just saved you - from a mean girl like Amy!" He threw his arms up, pointing at the other girl as he did so.

"Excuse me?" Amy rolled her eyes, "this is like every single high school drama - except we got a missing roof and a jet hovering over us. Shall I raise my shrill voice and beg for your declaration of undying love for me now?"

"Is there another way I could flaunt my wealth and handsomeness that would fail to attract any woman on this planet?" Asked Brock, to no one in particular.

***

Settings for this scene

Characters (not including side nobodies):

Amy "in high ponytail and a lot of cake makeup cheerleader and short dress." qweenamanda

Brock "Senior and captain of the football team. Golden boy. Really rich." luvthejourney

Jasmine "Nerd. Quiet girl with one friend. Hates Brock until further notice." 

Nicknames: N/A

Setting: High School

Storyline: N/A

Scenes:

"Hero comes along... saves the girl... shaming the bully... then all of a sudden the girl jumps off a bridge coz she can't take it anymore..." LOL I gottchu TitaniaAvery

Ending(s):

"Should end with a hug..." okay. TitaniaAvery