Chapter 2

Before I go any further let me tell you about myself and my life. My name is Isabella de Grande and I'm a half-breed yeah half human and half werewolf like that half even matters. Any how I don't have werewolf hearing or strength or even shift, so I'm just a plain old human.

You must be wondering what just happened , while I've been abused by my stepmother and step sisters since I was just 7 years old and now I'm eighteen I know why don't I just leave I can't they wouldn't let me. My father is the alpha of crescent moon pack, he had an affair with an human before he found his mate. So I was a result of their affair.

My mother died unexpectedly one day before my birthday no one knows why just that she had an heart failure, maybe it was because I was just a child.

A few days later I was left off at my father's doorstep. From that day I was treated as an outcast, no love nothing but scars. And my father does nothing to stop them.

So yeah my life sucks.

"Bitch hurry up and get your ass here this second" yelped my very annoying stepmother.

"Coming" I yelped in response.

Not wasting a second I sprinted down stairs taking the the back staircase making sure not to be seen. No one knows about me and that's how they want it, to be kept a secret.

Rushing down stairs only to trap over something in my pathway.

"Watch it half-breed" my step sisters said in union giggling at the sight of me on the floor.

Getting up ignoring the slight pain in my shoulder blade

Heading to the kitchen to prepare the usual breakfast. After 30 minutes I placed ever thing I've prepared on table along with orange juice and water.

Wasting no time I left immediately to attend to my daily chores.

+++++++++10 hours later++++++++++

After completing all my chores I was finally allowed to eat something. Wasting no time digging into a loaf of bread and cheese left on the countertop in the kitchen.

"Isabella " scream my stepmother from upstairs.

Having a drink of water before I left. Upon entering her room" what is  this?" Dropping a ton load of clothes on the floor.

"Laundry" I answered swallowing the lump in my throat.

"Correct x and what do you do with such" placing her hands on her hips.

"Mhm Isabella"

"You wash them" I replied.

"No you wash them, not me, you"

BLOW!

Clutching my stomach, falling to the floor.

"How. many .times .do .i. need .to .speak. to .you" with each word I received a kick in either my stomach or face. I've gotten the to beaten here and it never helps to scream or cry.

"You worthless halfbreed" she hissed.

"No wants you not your mother not  even your mate, he'll reject you on sight ” we're the last words I heard before I blacked out.

From time to time I would  slight whispers of more than two voices. Not really caring of what was slowly taking place around me only caring that I'll see my mom again.

Allowing the darkness to finally descend, thinking of my mother .