Chapter 5

******Not edited******

Moments Before

Blake’s p.o.v

Slamming down the last of the  reports from my third in command in  frustration of the appearance and disappearance of my brother.

It's just as hard to find him as it is to find my mate.

"Blake what are you thinking about "

that annoying voice purred in my ear.

Note to self get rid of Jessica.

"Mhm" she moving around to my shoulder

"Jessica" I said in a sweet demanding voice.

"Yes" biting her lips in a seductive way.

Turning hard and cold" Go get  Nate!" I barked.

"But ...I ..."

Cutting her off "NOW!!" Using my alpha tone.

Watching her flinch at my tone, but before walking out saying" you should treat me better as your mate"

"Well guess what sweety, you not mate"

I need my mate. I'm 25 now and still

I haven't found her, I've visited every pack there is and I still haven't found a trace not even a single smell to work on . It's was as if she were hiding from me or dead.

My father expects me to find my mate by the end of this week but no such luck.  Or else I'll have me to mate and Mark Jessica, which is exactly what he wants. But there's no way in hell that's gotta happen.

Pushing my chair back, running fingers through my hair. 

Getting up from my chair, I paced back and forth in my office, when the most delicious smell of cinnamons and chocolate hits me .

Feeling my wolf howl and stir within me.

"MATE, follow scent, NOW"

Leaving my office immediately not wasting any more time. I went in pursuit of ever that smell is coming from and who.

Following her scent to my pack's infirmary. She couldn't be here, in this house all this time.

Stopping at the sound of voices and slight cries, opening the door my eyes land on the most beautiful creature I've ever seen long blonde hair with blue eyes and the smallest body I've ever seen  but what   anger me the most  where the bandages her arms and maybe elsewhere.

"Mine" I growl

"Yes I knew it" Jessica sequel, jumping up in my face clinging to my arm.

Brushing her off my arm like a useless paper towel, rushing pass both her and my beta's mate.

Grabbing my mate from the upon the operating table, not caring about the few medicine I knocked over in the process holding her tight

Feeling her wiggle my tight embrace, hearing her faint cry in pain. Loosening my hold on on her, looking down on her trembling body in my arms.

"Oh so gentle, like a true caveman" said my beta's mate rolling her eyes.

"Watch your tone, don't forget who your speaking"

"I'm sorry Alpha" she apologize holding her head down.

"Alpha, she's been severely hurt and she needs to rest"  Amy said.

"But she's not your mate, I am" Jessica cried

I'd thought she'd left but I guess not but seeing as she hasn't its time for her to leave. Turning to her with my mate in my arms bridal style. So she see she not need her .

"Leave" grinding my teeth. Watching her shoot eye diggers at my mate

"But....I " looking at me with wide innocent eyes.  I don't think so, its never worked before so why do you think its gotta work now.

" Leave or I'll throw you out" I cut her off.

"NOW" taking a step towards her.

Turning on her heels running out before I could say anything further ,   look down at my asleep mate in my arms.

When I finally saw the bruises on her face, all over her face. On her arms the weren't completely covered by the bandages.

"Who did this to her" feeling my anger grew inside, knowing that someone did this to my mate made my anger grew even more.

"We asked the same thing too" replied Hailey

I could feel my wolf anger enraged as mine did and he wanted blood, we both did.

Calming myself down as I thought that I've finally found her. That she's here where she rightfully belongs with me with us.

Carrying her bridal style, taking  the back staircase I walked to my room so she could rest. Opening the door the to my room, walking over to my bed placed her carefully on the the bed.

Pulling the covers over her delicate body. Silently l watched her stir an twist in her sleep as if she were having a Nightmare of some sort.

Being my hand forward  I caressing her cheek. All twisting and stirring stopped as I caress her cheek . Studying the bruises on her  face and the ones not covered on her arms. Feeling myself getting anger again withdrawing my hand from her cheek, balling my hands into fists .

I vow that I will find whosoever did this to my mate and I will make them pay with their life.

**********************

Sorry if this isn't to your liking. I'm not so good at guy, boys whatever pov's seeing as though I'm a girl and all not a tomboy definitely not.

Oh and when he said  ‘That she's here where she rightfully belongs with me with us’ he means him and his wolf for all those who didn't understand what I meant by that.

Vote. Comment