Jihope Part 1

\\ Jimin POV //

Jhope hummed while brushing my hair. He's always so gentle with me. I'm convinced that there isn't a single rough bone in his body.

"I'm done, Jimin-ssi." He pressed his lips against mine. "Doesn't it look good? I'm a trained youtube professional!" His smile lit up the room, and honestly, my life. "Now hurry up and get dressed! I'm quite excited for this evening." He smirked. The smile left a weird feeling in my stomach. He made dinner reservations with me and the boys at Jin's restaurant. He loves to show me off to BTS even though they see me every day regardless. I heard rumors from Yoongi Hyung that a couple other members have crushes on me but its whatever because I'm Jhope's, and Jhope's mine. I slip on my coat, tied my tie, and put on my belt. I looked down my pants when I realized I forgot to take off my white lace underwear Hoseok made me wear last night. I startle when I heard his 'aheam'. He leaned on the doorframe just watching me.

"Don't you dare think about taking those off." He walked closer to me and nuzzled his head in the nook of my neck. "That's my job." He growled when he found my sweet spot. A small moan escaped from my lips.

"Hoseok please. Not now."

"Who said you could call me 'Hoseok'? That's 'Sir' to you."

"Y-yes Sir." I blushed and pushed him away from me so I could put on and lace my shoes.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me, Princess." And with that, his steps began to fade down the hall until I couldn't hear then anymore. Ugh I can't wait for tonight. Jin's restaurant has the best food, it always has. I skipped down the stairs.

"Hoseo-- I mean-- Sir!" I yelled. Jhope oppa squeezed my ass which made me flinch.

"A little jumpy tonight? I didn't mean to scare you." He laughed. "You ready to go, Princess?" I nodded and pressed my lips together. We got into the uber and requested our destination. Jhope put on 'Scenery' on the bluetooth in the car. I gazed out of the window, and began to tear up. This was the song that Jhope put on to ask me to be his boyfriend. I still remember everything that happened that fateful night.

*FLASHBACK*

It was valentines day. No one has asked me to be theirs. No family or friends gave me anything. I got lost in my thought staring at the ceiling fan. A tear ran down my face, when all of a sudden a rock hit my window. I looked at my clock and it read 11:37 pm. I rushed to my window to see Jhope.

"Go home hyung. I'm not in the mood." I yelled out my window. He ignored me and pressed play on his speaker. It was a new song that I've never heard before. He let me listen to it for a minute.

"Jimin, I didn't know how to tell you how I feel about you, so I wrote this song for Taehyung to sing since I can't." He chuckles. I became overwhelmed with emotions.

"Jhope..."

"You don't have to say anything, jimin-ssi. Let me do all of the talking." The song continued to play in the background.

"Since the first day that you joined BTS I couldn't keep my eyes off you. I wanted to make you mine the first time we locked eyes. You make me so happy inside when you speak, when you smile, and when you laugh." He climbed up to my window and placed a red tulip at the windowsill. "Red tulips are the flower that represents true love. Words cannot express what I'm feeling inside. Jimin, will you be my boyfriend."

"I-I--" Jhope cut me off and planted the softest kiss on my lips. I returned one. "Yes..." I smiled. "I would love to."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hey Jimin? What do you think about---" Before Jhope could answer what his question was, I forced a kiss onto his tinted lips.

"I love you, Hoseok."

"What was that for?" He looked longingly into my passionate eyes.

"I just do." I giggled. He smiled.

"I love you too." He kissed me back.

"Were here." The uber driver stated. We paid the man and got out. The boys were outside waiting for us.

"Yah! What took you so long?" Jin yelled.

"Pabo, we got here no later than 5 minutes ago. Stop hating. Lets go inside." Taehyung laughed. We got seated in the best seats in the house. Hoseok began to stare me down pretty hard after that. I blushed and pretended not to notice but I felt a smirk from him. His smile always warms my heart.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." I snickered under my breath.

"No attitude tonight, Princess. You will regret it." He growled.

"A punishment?"

"You will see."

The boys at the table were laughing and making jokes while Jhope kept a deadpan face which scared me a little bit.

"Hoseok?"

"Sir." He replies coldly in my ear.

"Right. Sir. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier. Is there a way I could make you happy again?" I pouted. His face lit up at the thought. "Oh no." I thought. He began to talk to Jungkook about his day when Hobi-oppa put his hand on my crotch and began to rub it. I stared at him and silently pleaded with him to stop but he ignored me. His hand unbuckled by belt and unbuttoned my pants only to shove his hand into my boxers. He smirked at me when he felt that I was already rock hard and already dripping precum. I don't know how he is keeping a straight face when doing this to me. I can hardly keep one on myself-- My thought was cut off my Jin.

"Is something wrong Jimin?"

"Hmm~" Is all that I could get out. I was so embarrassed. "I-I-I h-have a headache...!"

Jin wasn't amused in the slightest but said "Okay." because he knows what I'm going through, I assume. Namjoon punishes Jin all of the time. I hear it all the time too. As gross as it is to admit it to myself, I actually enjoy listening to them. Not in a weird way, of course. It's more of a 'Wow, that's so sweet that they can both get pleasure out of something.' kind of thing. I close my legs so he will have less access, but he used his other hand to pry them open once again. My shaft was already kind of soar from the blowjob he gave me last night so to feel contact on it again was weird. I began to pant and my face began to make weird expressions. And that's when Jhope let go of me and let his work be unfinished. I looked up at him in disbelief that he would do that.

"It's part of the punishment." He whispered.

"Part?!" I choked on my sprite.

- - -

Hey thanks for reading! Part 2 is coming soon! Please be sure to vote and comment!