Yoonmin Part 2

"Hm?" I asked.

"You are to call me Oppa tonight, you understand?" I nodded. He licked my lips asking for entrance. I let him. He slithered his tongue in and we collided fighting for dominance. I lost immediately, mostly because I love being controlled.

- - -

His kiss nearly killed me. We didn't come up for air unless we absolutely needed to. He longed for this moment, and quite honestly, I did too.

"Jump." He commanded. I hopped up onto him while his hands were holding me at my ass, squeezing gently. He pressed me on the wall, trying to kick his shoes off while kissing me. He obviously wasn't one for multitasking. He gave up and tossed me on the bed nearly breaking it.

"Oppa~" I moaned while sitting up, looking at him, and pleaded with him to help me take my towel off.

"And I thought I was lazy. You take it off yourself. I want a show anyways..." He smirked. I bit my bottom lip, and opened my towel exposing my hardened manhood. "Already?" Yoongi chuckled. "I haven't even started yet." He took off his blazer and rolled up his sleeves. "On the floor. Get on your knees." I did as he said, and he sat down on the bed, unbuckling his belt. I pulled his pants down so I had a better view. I teased him at first by spitting on my hand and rubbing him, sloppily. His soft moans were music to my ears. I didn't even know what I was doing most of the time. I went fast which made him moan like crazy, and then I went slow and that made him frustrated. He knocked my hand away and thrusted it in mouth many times. It was hitting the back of my throat every time, only stopping when I begin to gag. I pulled away gasping for the air that I lacked.

"I didn't say you could stop." He grabbed a handful of my hair and pushed me back down on his rod making me tear up.

"I-I can't" I cried, still sucking him off. His hands were now around my neck, pulling me to up his face. He kissed me on the nose. "I'm sorry. It's just, when I imagined us doing this, I didn't think it would be this good." I nodded in agreement. "But of course, I haven't made you feel good yet, huh baby boy...?" He purred. He untied his tie from his neck and put it around my eyes acting like a blindfold. I then heard jingling sounds coming from the opposite side of the room.

"Oppa?" I asked.

"Shhh." He whispered in my ear. "Put your hands out." Commanded Yoongi. I did as he said because im a good boy. His good boy.

"I'm scared." I shuttered.

"No need to be, baby. I'm going to take care of you." He clicked metal things around one of my hands and looped it around a metal bar on my bed frame, and then connecting it to my other hand.

"Oppa, I can't move my arms." I pulled at them but they wouldn't budge.

"That's the point of handcuffs, baby boy." He kissed my chest.

"I can't touch or see you." I whined.

"I know." I felt his smirk getting lower to my manhood, and his hot breath made my stomach filled with butterflies.

"Stop teasing." I demanded.

"You're not the one in charge. Maybe you will one day be a big boy and take control of me, but until then, you will be my baby boy." He slapped my manhood making me whimper at the shock. "You like that don't you?" He slapped it again. I moaned louder.

"Joah..." I panted. He rubbed on it making me quiver beneath his touch. My phone lit up from a notification from "Sunshine". Yoongi stopped in his tracks and walked over to the phone.

"Who the hell is 'Sunshine.' " He blatantly asked with a monotone look.

"Uh, It's no one." I ripped my phone out of his hands and threw it across the room. His hands were around my neck once more.

"Don't make me ask again." He went rougher making me moan softly.

"It's Hoseok." I whined.

"What are you doing talking to him?" He shoved two fingers into me. "Hm?" He growled. My back arched at his touch.

"YOONGI-AH!"

"Call me Oppa or this night is going to go so much worse for you than it already is."

- - -

I'm so sorry that this story is so short. There is going to be a part 3. I guess this one is considered an unfinished lemon. Vote and Comment.