lee felix

"Ji-eun give me all the information on that proposition from, uh who was it-" I say as if he's unimportant and slide my circular Ray-Ban sunglasses up on my face, the colossal amount of shopping bags slide down my arm as I do so.

My assistant Ji-eun struggles to keep up with my fast paced walk. Swiping on the business tablet she responds, still barely managing to keep up. "Lee Felix, heir to Lee Enterprises. Co-founder of Lee Foundation, their charity-"

"Yes I know that. Tell me something new Ji-eun." I hull the shopping bags into the back of my convertible. She opens my door for me.

Maybe fireing my driver was a bad idea.

Climbing into the passenger side Ji-eun continues. "Mr. Lee owns the winery which produces your favorite wine-"

"Velvet Vineos? Tragic loss. Anything else?" Not my favorite wine!
Boycotting Velvet Vineos.

"Mr. Lee is known for being less than pleasant and-"

"and wants to buy my magazine out from under me, yes." I slow to a stop in front of my office.
My multi-billion dollar company.

Yes that's me, self-made business owner. Grew this magazine into profit. The magazine is dedicated to writing the juiciest and most illuminating pieces. She started as a tiny little online presence and now we see her as every medium.

'Faer Unlimited.'

and this bachelor, who's worked for nothing he owns, wants to buy me out.

You see, a vile person approached my company as a potential investor. Very curious in my magazine but to my disbelief an informant more than suggested that the investor wanted to buy my magazine.

So maybe I've personally written a few slanderous articles on him...or his personal dating habits but there's no way he thinks he could buy me out. Or sue me for defamation of character. (I am very good at what I do.)

"Ji-eun, would you like to wait outside? I know you get uncomfortable when people yell."

"You plan to- Yes I'd like to wait out here." Ji-eun stammers. Nervous girl, very clever though. "I'll send Mr. Lee in when he arrives."

"Thank you Ji-eun." I enter my office with a large lunette window behind my mahogany desk. I sit in my chair and spin around. The view is just incredible from up here.

A sudden succession of shrill rings cut the peaceful silence. Never a second to yourself in business.
"'Faer Unlimited' you're speaking with the executive editor, y/n l/n. May I ask who's calling?"

"So you do answer your phone." I knew it was my best friend immediately. "Anyways~ I know you're a brilliant business person now so I won't take up much of your time."

"How kind of you, Victoria. Why are you calling?"

"Hostile today?" Victoria sharply laughs.

"Barely. I have a meeting soon."

"Okay so why I was calling. There's this guy," She starts quite slowly, dragging on. "He's really sweet and you should meet him sometime, yeah?"

She definitely wants something.

"To the point, Victoria." I look at my clock, I tap my shoe impatiently.

"Okay~ okay, but I mean it. This one's very nice." Victoria has been in many failed relationships, most of which I told her would fail. She has a type: douchebags.