❄❄

Dark room,window are open,cold air can feel through window,house seems old enough to live there,there is nothing good inside,suffocating environment.

There is a large picture of couple in the wall,and the tall young man is bowing at them.

Now,I'm ready isn't it?

the tall man who seem young enough, deep voice,perfect body,blue hair,tattoos can see in his hand,long hair which cover eyes,from outfit you can say he isn't good person nor his activity.

The man shows Kim tae hyung from famous gangs.he grin his teeth in anger,his head is shaking,he wants revenge only revenge from the that person who take his parents life.

Parks,the only reason of his parents died.

I'll make them pay,I'll make their life hell,they must pay their  each and every sins"

his voice with full aggressive, anger,revenge.

I'M COMING THERE PARKS,BE READY FOR ME,HIS CLEAR SMIRKS IS THE PROOF THE HAPPINESS OF PARKS ARE NO LONGER.

How long I have waited for this days,ten years,now time to infest them.

his evil smile is echoing whole room.

I need your blessing,he bow his head down,no emotions in his voice,no feeling, no love,no sympathy.

just cold and heart less voice could listening.

He lift his head up,gently touch his parents pictures,its time to go,I'll come back,he speak like crazy person.

Boss,we're going to late,his one of friend call him from outside, "hurry up"

I have to go now,mom,dad,your son will come back here again,only making parks pay"

then he disappear "